News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Gingerman Laptimes

Started by grasshopper, July 19, 2006, 10:16:42 AM

Protein Filled

That's OK, he was missing that from before the accident anyways...

Quote from: Bubba on August 01, 2006, 06:32:01 PM
Not to mention a fully functional brain! :kicknuts:
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

motobenco

Actually Dan was singing just before this moment was captured.
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

roadrashroeser

dan face looks like a swashbuckler with that facial hair.
Mike Roeser

Jeff

Doty brought home some wins for you, your AM guy Kurt was doing VERY well, and I brought home a 3rd in ULSS. 
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: TTR174 on July 31, 2006, 09:17:54 PM
awwwe Scotty, did you get that basket off the front of your bike?

Ahhh -  the basket....Yes it's gone - along with the bicycle horn.....Now it's time for Mid Ohio....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

grasshopper

Quote from: AM_#76 on August 01, 2006, 12:18:46 PM
How the hell can you place in the $ race from home?

I had to dump a bunch of money into my truck midweek before the race weekend. That ran into my racing budget. I'll be out at Blackhawk to show you a wheel.

EX_#76

Quote from: grasshopper on August 02, 2006, 04:30:32 PM
I had to dump a bunch of money into my truck midweek before the race weekend. That ran into my racing budget. I'll be out at Blackhawk to show you a wheel.

Sucks about your truck,  Cool about BHF!!!  look forward to some fun.  ya doin the practice day?
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

grasshopper

Quote from: AM_#76 on August 02, 2006, 05:16:44 PM
Sucks about your truck,  Cool about BHF!!!  look forward to some fun.  ya doin the practice day?

I mite take the Friday off. I'm pretty comfortable with BHF though. Don't really need a lot of practice time. Thats just spending more money in tires. Maybe we'll see. I'll be out with STT Septeptember 9th and 10th to get warmed up for the Wegman weekend. I'll be hunting you down from the back of the grid Guy.

EX_#76

Quote from: grasshopper on August 02, 2006, 11:57:39 PM
I mite take the Friday off. I'm pretty comfortable with BHF though. Don't really need a lot of practice time. Thats just spending more money in tires. Maybe we'll see. I'll be out with STT Septeptember 9th and 10th to get warmed up for the Wegman weekend. I'll be hunting you down from the back of the grid Guy.

Hey hey hey, isn't there some sort or rule regaurding guns and racen?  see ya out there!!!  What is your CCS number now?
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

JonGu

Nick, just don't ass-pack the guy with the GU on his leathers when he blows the start...
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

superspud

Quote from: JonGu on August 03, 2006, 04:12:51 PM
Nick, just don't ass-pack the guy with the GU on his leathers when he blows the start...
What?  You're not going to be out there on the 636?  I thought for sure you got a practice day in with it.    :err:
CCS MW Am #778