News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pics from BHF 7/15-7/16?

Started by ccsracer26, July 18, 2006, 10:00:47 AM

ccsracer26

Besides Dick Morris and the ones Jeff posted up, does anyone know who else was out taking pics at BHF this past weekend?
Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan Gibson

EM JAY

Yep, Scooter (Mike) was also.  Try shootin him an Email....

mikesphotography@charter.net
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

G-reg

I got a card from a guy named Dick Morris who was taking pictures on sunday.. he said just email him and he'll email you proofs  - 

saxymorris@yahoo.com
--Greg
MW EX#84

ccsracer26

Thanks. Anyone else? I was hoping to buy a few pics off someone if they are good so I can send something to a sponsor that just picked me up.  I dont remember seeing anyone else like sliderphoto or gron4, but am not sure. Anyone?
Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan Gibson

PaulV

We were there and shot a few

www.polar-optics.com
click on Racing and then follow the links

Paul
Polar-Optics
See Better, Ride Safer!

ccsracer26

Paul, thanks and nice pics. Unfortunately, I didnt see any that I was in except barely in the background of a couple.  I will keep searching. Did anyone see other photogs or happen to get one of me (http://gibsonraces.com/blackhawk.jpg , or http://gibsonraces.com/race%20pic%202.jpg).
Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan Gibson

agron4

Quote from: ccsracer26 on July 18, 2006, 09:56:31 PM
Thanks. Anyone else? I was hoping to buy a few pics off someone if they are good so I can send something to a sponsor that just picked me up.  I dont remember seeing anyone else like sliderphoto or gron4, but am not sure. Anyone?
Thanks,
Ryan

Sorry, we had an event at RA that was scheduled about....well a year ago unfortunately.  However, we will be at Blackhawk this weekend and Thursday for some trackdays and we may even try to get to a CCS event away from Blackhawk if we can arrange it.  It's hard to do though when you play by the rules and pay your vendor fees.  8)