I love donating $$ to CCS

Started by jer271, July 17, 2006, 02:49:23 PM

jer271

I personally think CCS has a horse shit refund policy, I guess ill be done lining peoples pockets around here and wait untill Iam at the track too register for know on.  I am sorry if you didnt race you shouldnt pay for it or at least get a credit.  :wtf:

Jeff

Are you going to come back in a month and apologize to Kevin Elliot and say you shouldn't have started this post?

So... tell us the story.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

jer271

to be continued jeff iam in the moutians, hard too type and drive

Dawn

Ummm......

You've been racing since when - 2002 or 2003?  You should know the refund policy by now. :err:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Dawn on July 17, 2006, 05:21:32 PM
Ummm......

You've been racing since when - 2002 or 2003?  You should know the refund policy by now. :err:

Oh come on Dawn, we got guys who've been racing for years that dont know that you arent supposed to cross the blend line. :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on July 17, 2006, 06:08:10 PM
Oh come on Dawn, we got guys who've been racing for years that dont know that you arent supposed to cross the blend line. :biggrin:

:lmao:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

jer271

NO,  no apoligy here I just think it sucks that you pay too race AND when you think of it LAST MINUTE,  to fault of my own,  I need to get My $$$ back.  All Iam saying is this policy that after the race thaT you where never at you cant get your $$ back its just @%##%% stupid.  They should at least give you some credit for future races.  I donated R.O.C. 700 some dollars, I donated the last BHF $150,
AND NOW the last BHF another 150.  Iknow,  Iknow Dawn I should keep track of these things but driving truck over the road and trying too figure out where Iam gonna be to take a shit the next day even is hard enough, let alone figure on being at a racetrack when your career comes first.

OK Iam done Jeff,  give me your input and by the waY I didnt know the refund policy because this was the first year I preregisterd, sorry.

cb186

then don't preregister.?.?.?....
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

PJ721

Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

jer271

Jeff

Jeremy, did you even try to contact Kevin, Nancy or anybody else at CCS over it to explain to them?  In my experience, they are pretty reasonable people, and understand what we as racers go through.  If you're polite and reasonable to them, they will return the favor.

Will that get you a refund out of process?  I don't know.  It might.  However, land-blasting people on the forum really does not help your case at all.

I understand your frustration, but figured I'd toss in my $.02.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

jer271

Ya I did Jeff I called and talked to nancy and she said there was nothing she could do because it was past the race date,  Oh well... I just think you should get a credit or something not just a,   hey you should of filled out the paperwork at the track if you wanted a refund-hard too do when Iam not there cant make it or there is nobody in the office on the weekend .

I know I could have called and had it done most likely, but I was waiting too see if my stuff would be done last minute too go racing.....ahhh shit happens, what ya gonna do, oh well.

spyderchick

Quote from: Jeff on July 18, 2006, 08:31:27 AM

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: It might.  However, land-blasting people on the forum really does not help your case at all.

:blahblah: :blahblah:

It's lamb basting. Eating dirt might not taste so good, even well basted. Oh yeah, and basting the CCS staff ain't nearly as effective as buttering them up.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

KBOlsen

lambasting, actually. 

But if you marinate it in some olive oil and a touch of lemon juice, fresh, pounded mint leaves, thin sliced onion and lots of black pepper... it's delicious on the grill.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

spyderchick

Quote from: KBOlsen on July 18, 2006, 03:43:11 PM
lambasting, actually. 

But if you marinate it in some olive oil and a touch of lemon juice, fresh, pounded mint leaves, thin sliced onion and lots of black pepper... it's delicious on the grill.

I stand corrected and I'll be there at 5 for dinner.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

Quote from: spyderchick on July 18, 2006, 04:07:27 PM
I stand corrected and I'll be there at 5 for dinner.  :biggrin:

Me too...    :cheers:

:thumb:

Burt Munro

Quote from: KBOlsen on July 18, 2006, 03:43:11 PM
lambasting, actually. 

Kim,

Remind me to send you my resume for proofreading the next time I change it! :thumb:

:kissy:

And I know you didn't get that recipe for grilled land from anyone in Iowa! :ahhh:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

KBOlsen

:kissy:

My grandfather would make shish-ke-bab after church on Sundays in the summertime, and that's how he marinated it.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?