Brian Lacy

Started by spyderchick, July 17, 2006, 10:51:18 AM

KBOlsen

'bout darn time!  YAAAY!!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

PJ

Talked with Brian this afternoon. He's resting at home (La-Z-Boys are a broken rib's best friend) and targeting October Gingerman for his return.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

stephenr928

Paul,
Thanks for posting updates!
(I keep wondering when Mr. Lacy will chime in with an update...But I've seen his pitbike (ahem, bicycle!) & I'm not so sure if Brian is ready for the new-fangled 'internet'!)
K3, when you stop by to make sure he's taking his regular meds, please pass along my well wishes!

What a horrible year for crashes.....

Steve
MA  #92
cbr 600 F2
(My Heart Still Remains in the Great Plains)

barb_arah

Is there a home address where we can send cards to Brian?
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

EX_#76

Brain gave me a call yesterday.  He sounds like himself (overly energetic).  He was going to see the Doc to find out if he can return to work.  The sitting around is getting to him a little.  He said he is still in pain.  He tried to go off the pills and said that was a bad idea, meds are a good thing.  He said he will stop at the next BHF race to see everyone.

Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

EM JAY

Awesome to hear good news!! 
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

spyderchick

I think we'll be giving Brian "air hugs" for a while yet. Heal up Bro, hope to see you at BFR.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super_KC124

Brian update, anyone?

dylanfan53

He was at BHF on Saturday. Saying hello...not ready to ride yet.  Although he did say he couldn't lift his arms much but he'd still be able to ride in a crouch! Yikes...
He was looking good, protecting his sides that still have to heal (like 8 or so broken ribs) but good spirits.  Glad to see him out and about!
Don Cook
CCS #53