News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Brian Lacy

Started by spyderchick, July 17, 2006, 10:51:18 AM

spyderchick

As some of you might have heard, Brian toasted it in T7 on Saturday. The latest update is broken ribs and punctured lung on one side, and a broken collar bone.

Anyone who has more detailed info please post it as it becomes available.

Heal up Brian, we need your fast ass out there to give Ed Key a run for his money!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

jer271

Sorry too hear about that, other than the collar bone, I know how he feels on that one.

Dawn

mdr14

Us old guys just don't bounce well. Get well quickly Brian!!!

Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Burt Munro

I hate to see anybody crash, but this one was really hard to take.  Brian's popup was the only shade we had on hot pit! :wah:

We begged and pleaded with the Barney and Gary and the Ducati boys when they came over to pack up Brian's stuff..... no amount of bribes would help :banghead:

Seriously, get healed up fast Brian.  I know you've had a tough season before this.

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

DanO966

Heal up quick brian!!!!
Crashing sucks....
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

dylanfan53

Damn, I thought he was invincible.  I wonder if he broke the collarbone on the other side for a matching pair.
Seriously, I'm sorry to hear this and hope he's up and about soon.

(Did Alexa actually call Brian a fat ass?)  :wtf:   :biggrin:
Don Cook
CCS #53

K3 Chris Onwiler

Brian does stuff like this just to eff with Key's head....

Seriously dude, hope you heal quick and come back faster than before!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

svracer469

Brian,  Definitely sorry to hear about crashing and getting hurt!  I remember following you into Turn 3 a couple seasons ago when your right clip-on bar broke...  what a nasty crash that was too!  I still get cold chills with the images of watching that bike land fuel-tank down and breaking that carbon fiber against your chest...  and not even an hour later I was helping you load that bike.  You seemed invincible to the young novice that I once was...  I just wish that you heal as fast as you ride!  Good luck man!

-Vic Hyman
CCS EX 469
SV 650

weggieman

Word I got was that he punctured  both lungs..........a bunch of internal bleeding along with the ribs and collar bone.

Hope he heals well and soon.

Damn this is getting to be a rough season. :wtf:

matt49g

Anybody know which hospital he's in?
Matt
Matt McNall
MW  EX #302
SV650
2006 Great Plains Champion
         Amateur LW-Formula 40
         Amateur Light-Weight Grand Prix
         Amateur Supertwins

KBOlsen

He was taken to Rockford Memorial, I believe.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?