My 9 year old son Joshua Fredricks is a HREO!!!!!

Started by Tom Fredricks, July 14, 2006, 09:01:30 PM

Tom Fredricks

Hello all, Not a bike related story but i have to share this with everyone because I am a very proud father of my 9 year old boy who was the headline for channel 12 news last night.Thursday morning at work I got a call from him on my cell phone, crying and telling me his mom is dead and I need to come by him right away. What happened was he woke up for summer school to find his mother laying on the couch not breathing and blue in the face( she suffers from breast cancer), he said he tried to wake her up but couldnt so he GAVE HER CPR!!! He then called 911 got the ambulance to the house and during that kept giving her CPR. His mother is now recovering In ICU and my boy is the reason she survived. At 9 years old that shows me a great  :thumb:
T & J racing

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

dylanfan53

Congrats on teaching him well!  Sounds like a real cool kid.   :thumb:
Don Cook
CCS #53

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Gixxerblade

That's awesome. I would be very proud of my son too if he did something like that. He learned CPR by watching his brother? Thats insane! Prayers for your wife and the rest of the Fredricks.

catman

He is a real kooooooool kid! You have to be so proud he kept enough kooool at the right moment that was so crucible-john in nj :boink: :boink: :boink:

PictureLadee

Josh deserves a hug and he will soon get it from his MOm...Good Job Josh!!!

KBOlsen

WOW!  Good on him - you should be extremely proud!

(hugs)

Please give my best to your wife.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

K3 Chris Onwiler

I was wrenching on my dad's racecar at ten.  People don't give kids enough credit.  But you've obviously got a fine boy there, and you've raised him well.  Good luck to your wife.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Jeff

Wow...

And here I was gonna bust your nuts and ask what a HREO was, but man.  That is absolutely awesome.  Truly a hero in every sense of the word!  What a kid...

K3, I give my kids credit for EVERYTHING (that turns up missing from my toolbox/dresser/office/dvr/laundry/etc)  :biggrin:
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

barb_arah

Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Tom Fredricks

Hi im Joshua fredricks and iwant to say thanks for the nice things you gise rote to me and mi dad that was realy gretfull and it was a nice plesuer talking to you gise.it was very scary for me and this made me feel bedder.
T & J racing