Hmmm.....what too do

Started by jer271, July 13, 2006, 03:54:40 PM

jer271

I know,  ill start a thread about how shitty edgar was at doing tommys job  :lmao:

Again sorry about all the beef i started with sum of ya. Ill see sum of ya tommorow.

Jeff

yeah. he puts honda tires on backwards all the time too.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

I didn't know Honda made tires? :wtf:

They're only out to screw racers anyway... :lmao:
Super Dave

jer271

ya look what they did too that Haydon guy...i think his name was nick or mick, maybe it was both of them 1st names iam thinking of.

Burt Munro

I know him personally....  good ol' McNick Halgon :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Super Dave

Super Dave

jer271

Well now back to Edgar,, I  hear his shop- shop 69 uses russian valve stems that leak air!

Burt Munro

Quote from: jer271 on July 13, 2006, 05:54:47 PM
Well now back to Edgar,, I  hear his shop- shop 69 uses russian valve stems that leak air!
You got it all wrong - Edgar talked Tommy into buying their AIR at Wal-Mart. 

It's the cheap, non-union stuff made in China.  The air is made by 9 yr old little girls, working 28 hours days, 8 days a week and then shipped to the US in single hull tankers.  One of them ran aground in Alaska last year and over inflated 17 different species of wild birds, ducks and pelicans.  Luckily, Michelin sent in their 75 man International rescue crew that was supposed to be at the Formula 1 race in Indy and they successfully deflated 83% of the wildlife before they exploded!  :biggrin:

backMARKr

Rick that was funny! :lmao:

Been a long week and I needed a laugh, thanks  :thumb:

BTW --- still searching for an SV....

-Mark
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Burt Munro

Mark,

Hope closing is about wrapped up for you.  Guessing you won't be going to Blackhawk this weekend.

jer271

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: that was funny

I hear he uses cheap duck tape for the wheel weights when tommy is not looking. Thats why they fall off on the why back too your pit,  such assholes at shop 69. OH YA the reason I call it shop 69,  edgar told me what happens in that big yellow truck of tommys....thats why edgar usally doesnt come out untill noon on sunday morning.  :kicknuts:

backMARKr

Rick,

We close on the house next Friday...soooo....you are right no BHF for me! :wah:

BUT.....I may have tracked down an SV ..will know for sure in the next few days :boink:

stay cool this weekend...I hear it will be rather warm.

-Mark
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13