News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pirelli Increases CCS Contingencies

Started by PirelliNews, July 13, 2006, 12:41:22 PM

PirelliNews

Pirelli has giant increases in contingency for Expert and Amateur CCS racers. Theses increases include more classes added to Pirelli's contingency program, and payouts from first- to fifth-place finishes. The expert classes have been increased to $175, $120, and $90, for first through third, with fourth and fifth paying $70 and $40. Please check with CCS for a listing of amounts offered in each class, including the three new ones where Pirelli provides payouts. These new 2006 CCS contingency postings take effect July 14th and are not retroactive. Pirelli's commitment to CCS racers is now $847,850. The free tire promotion runs to the end of August, 2006. Please see your racetrack vendor for details and service.

Jeff

aggressive move!  It's good to see this.  Perhaps it will drive more competition from the other tire manufacturers.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

clutch

Now this is great support...thanks Pirelli  :cheers:

SVbadguy

Awesome, I was kind of bummed when I saw it was only to 3rd place this year, until now.

So what are the added classes?  I still haven't seen anything from CCS.  Solo Challenge sure would be nice, especially if I could do a repeat performance at VIR.   8)
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair