New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Transponders at Black Hawk?

Started by DRU2, January 13, 2003, 08:28:14 AM

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Super Dave

(Sorry, Eric.  Just take your pants off now and give them to the WOMAN.  Be done with it.... :o)
Super Dave

Dawn

Quote(Sorry, Eric.  Just take your pants off now and give them to the WOMAN.  Be done with it.... :o)

Gosh Dave....

Whatever do you mean   ???

Dawn   ;)

the_weggie_man

You people work for a race organization and you get married during the season?? :o ???

What the h*ll is that all about?  Nobody, nobody should get married during the race season!! :P

But .... congrats anyway.  ;D ;D ;D

DRU2

Well  congats to the newly weds.Hope to see the transponders up and running at round one!

TiffineyIngram

Believe me, nobody knows more than me what a nightmare it is to get married during the season--especially on a Blackhawk weekend!!!  But, Dallas is apparently a very hard city to get dates in for weddings (at the best places) and April 6th was the first and only date available until late fall.  I guess Eric thinks that if we don't hurry I'll change my mind...

;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

WHy not get married at the track?  ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

QuoteWHy not get married at the track?  ;D

Yeah!  My thought exactly, but this whole....

"...it will be too cold"
"...our families live in Texas"

yada, yada, yada.  I bet we could really throw them a good wedding party.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TiffineyIngram

Haha...you know, I bet I've had about 20 of you guys tell me to get married at Blackhawk!  True, though, it's how Dawn told it...something about having family around is important to Eric...
 ;)

Tell you what, though, Road America will be an awesome party!!!