Unpimp zee auto!!

Started by 251am, July 05, 2006, 09:56:21 AM

251am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=70722051211331357&q=VW

Most of the "unpimp" and the "Fast" series are here in the archives as well. Check out the 15" Fast research vid...

TommyG

Some of those are awesome! :boink:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Oh SNAP!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Those are just about enough to make me want to buy a VW. Almost but not quite. :lmao: :lmao:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

251am

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on July 05, 2006, 01:48:01 PM
Oh SNAP!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Those are just about enough to make me want to buy a VW. Almost but not quite. :lmao: :lmao:

Precisely, you don't have to like the cars enough to buy one, BUT the ads are universally funny to all but the Gen Y goofs they poke fun at. Young, old, middle aged, and the crew down at the nursing home can laugh at that shit!! It's catchy, contagious, and memorable. Two  :thumb: :thumb:    to the ad folks the V Dub volks hired.  I gotta go get rid of my '98 vatchamacallit!!   :lmao:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Too bad you werent riding with me up Milton ave and Randolph monday. Some kid (16 or 17ish in more than likely his g/f's car) yelled "do a wheelie you pussy". Yelled back at him "only if I can ride your girlfriend all night". OMG the look on her face was priceless and junior had a blank look on his face. :lmao: Then junior was throwing "sets" at me trying to keep the window down (his g/f was trying to roll the window back up from the drivers controls). Finally junior screamed out "Shut the fuck up or i'm gonna kick your mutha-fucking ass". Well bike goes into neutral, kickstand down and get off the bike. Then you hear the sound of the car door locking. :lmao: Junior was literally trying to get away from the pass door when I walked up and pointed my titanium plated gloved finger at him.  :lmao: Little 130lb punk wanna-ba was nearly sitting on his girlfriends lap screaming like a 4yr old getting a shot. :lmao: Typical of the little white wanna-bes around janesville. Talk the big talk but have no balls when someone gets right back in their face. 

Why do I attract the idiots in janesville?  :banghead: 2 yrs ago it was some punk at target that tied to be "all that" in front of his 2 friends and ended up against the wall in an arm bar with my thumb and finger on his trach. His 2 friends took off running. Just cause I'm 5'6 and 200lbs doesnt mean I'm gonna be some easy pushover for some bully's ego.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

K3 Chris Onwiler

Rob, you're such a pussy!

:lmao:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

You guys are such a bad influience on me! :ahhh:

Laura sent me to the grocery store tonight for THAT ONE THING she'd forgotten....  On my way home, I pulled up next to about a 2001 Mustang.  This baby had a 3-foot tall wing, ground effects, a doghouse-sized hood scoop, SVT and Cobra badges everywhere, and huge chrome custom wheels.  Young guy driving, girlfriend shotgun.  I looked at the girl, and before I could even stop myself, said, "EET LOOKS LIKE EET COULD FLY!"
Well, the girl JUST BUSTED out laughing.  The light changed, and as I pulled away all I could hear was the girl whooping and the guy yelling, "What?  What did he say?"
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

251am

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on July 05, 2006, 10:19:58 PM
You guys are such a bad influience on me! :ahhh:

This baby had a 3-foot tall wing, ground effects, a doghouse-sized hood scoop, stop myself, said, "EET LOOKS LIKE EET COULD FLY!"
Well, the girl JUST BUSTED out laughing.  The light changed, and as I pulled away all I could hear was the girl whooping and the guy yelling, "What?  What did he say?"

LOL!!! Vas das doghouse scoop really sucking?                         :lmao:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

tstruyk

"EET LOOKS LIKE EET COULD FLY!"

:lmao: :lmao:

Is that K3 copywrite... or can I use that sometime?  I promise to give "props" on the material 

Too funny
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

K3 Chris Onwiler

Earth to Tom!  Go to the URL at the top of the thread!  It's for the popular VW "Unpimp My Ride" TV commercial where they hurl the "Fast & Furious" car with a catapult.  I stole the line from the commercial.  That's why the chick in the Pusstang was laughing.  She'd probably seen the commercial as well!

Woofentino Pugrossi

Wasnt a catapuly Chris, it was a trebuchet. :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

tstruyk

QuoteEarth to Tom!  Go to the URL at the top of the thread!  It's for the popular VW "Unpimp My Ride" TV commercial where they hurl the "Fast & Furious" car with a catapult.  I stole the line from the commercial.  That's why the chick in the Pusstang was laughing.  She'd probably seen the commercial as well!

earth to chris... my name is TIM  :biggrin:

yeah I dont watch alot of commercials... TIVO is my friend  :thumb:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Nate R

QuoteWhy do I attract the idiots in janesville
QuoteTypical of the little white wanna-bes around janesville. Talk the big talk but have no balls when someone gets right back in their face

Because there's TONS of them. Last time I was there, my Fiance' and I were DYING laughing at some of the wannabes at the stoplights.

We've dubbed it "Untapped Whiteness"

Our theory is, real punks, thugs, etc, (Basically anyone from the ghetto) wouldn't be afraid to laugh instantly and loud at people like that. :lmao:  So here in Milwaukee (IN Milwaukee, not in the burbs) you don't see that too much. But in a town like Janesville, there's ONLY the wannabes, and people don't confront/laugh at them, so it continues. :jerkoff:  Makes for some good laughs.

BTW, loved your recount of the situation. I can totally see that happening exactly the way you said.  :cheers:
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

251am

Quote from: Nate R on July 08, 2006, 04:42:32 AM
Because there's TONS of them. Last time I was there, my Fiance' and I were DYING laughing at some of the wannabes at the stoplights.

Our theory is, real punks, thugs, etc, (Basically anyone from the ghetto) wouldn't be afraid to laugh instantly and loud at people like that. :lmao:  So here in Milwaukee (IN Milwaukee, not in the burbs) you don't see that too much. But in a town like Janesville, there's ONLY the wannabes, and people don't confront/laugh at them, so it continues. :jerkoff:  Makes for some good laughs.

BTW, loved your recount of the situation. I can totally see that happening exactly the way you said.  :cheers:

:lmao:  I went over Palmyra way some years ago to buy my guitar from a music teacher/instrument salesman/MB enthusiast just east of LaGrange. We started talking Janesville shit and he was currently writing a ditty about J'ville entitled " Trash with Cash".       :err:

Too bad we live here... :whine:

spyderchick

Quote from: Nate R on July 08, 2006, 04:42:32 AM

Well see, your theory become science when you actually live that close to real punks, thugs and badasses. Little white trash boyz and girlz who've never encountered anyone like that don't know what that life is all about. Hell, I grew up in the 'burbs, too, but close enough to real life in the city to have an appreciation for the hardships some folks live with everyday. They don't get it, and might not ever get it.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

unforgivenracing

The first time I saw one of these commercials on TV (it was the one with the wrecking ball)  I was sitting with the wife, and we both had a good laugh.  

Got to admit, its some funny shit Rite there!  :lmao:

I myself built up one of those rice-burner clones from a mitzubishi Lancer ES for the wife just to get rid of it. (the car),Some 18 yearold is driving it now and probubly has all his friends beleaven it is a real EVO.  
The wife is now in a red 06' pusstang convertable.  

:ass:
CCS Midwest EX 501(RETIRED) E-mails welcome @: unforgivenracing@hotmail.com or, IM and e-mail me @: unforgiven_racing@yahoo.com also,
Check out pic's @: http://www.facebook.com/wolff.shawn