News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2003 Calendar - January is Online!

Started by SliderPhoto, January 13, 2003, 08:26:51 AM

Dawn

QuoteThe dates have to be fairly accurate.  And If a couple are wrong... you know we won't blame you.  We want the Calendars! :)

Anybody else have an opinion?

I second that opinion!

Dawn   :)

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Jack-

I say that we will be happier in the long run if you go ahead and print the calendars now.  I don't think we should count on CCS to get back to you on when the dates are final.  

The dates have to be fairly accurate.  And If a couple are wrong... you know we won't blame you.  We want the Calendars! :)

Anybody else have an opinion?

I agree, I'm working on it, busy as usual trying to get things done. I met with the printer this morning and plan to give him the files in the next couple days. I'd like to have the calendars in peoples hands for Feb 1.

I was up late last night envisioning a group of racers showing up for a race weekend that was changed.  :-/  I'm thinking I should include a disclaimer. :)

If this works, next year I will put the calendars out for Christmas and include stickers, let you add your own dates.

wanderson, sorry for the slow reply. The calendars will be $15 and I will start taking preorders later today.

Chef

Quotewanderson, sorry for the slow reply. The calendars will be $15 and I will start taking preorders later today.

nevermind her jack, thats just my mom :-[ .........  
plus i told her already anyway....(she deleted the email)

i am sure that im not the only one wondering if we can see a preview,
you know, kinda see what we're buying....

not in anyway that IIIIII doubt your work, you know how i feel bout yo work, dog !!!!  ;D

ike anderson
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

Quoteyou know how i feel bout yo work, dog !!!!  ;D

ike anderson

isn't it spelled "dawg" ?

SliderPhoto

Quotei am sure that im not the only one wondering if we can see a preview,
you know, kinda see what we're buying....

You peek at your presents, dont you?

I understand. I just have NO time this week. I'll see what I can do for Monday. I'll post when I'm taking orders.

Dawn

Ike just wants to see if he made the calendar.   ;)

Based on January's photo, I am sure Paul didn't make it.   :'(  .... but there is always next year.

Dawn  :)

Chef

Quoteisn't it spelled "dawg" ?

sho yu ryt, DAWG,  mos def nit lee, it b dawg !!!

man, dis place b gettin krazy sum times, one minut it uh b slo, den outa no ware, we got som ishoes, sumthn needn 2b hit up like b4 now....
so yo boah b mostlee on his square bout chekin his self, but sumtimes
they b rippin us ryt bk to reality...
2fingas dawg
holla bk

Ike just wants to see if he made the calendar.    
Based on January's photo, I am sure Paul didn't make it.     .... but there is always next year.
     Dawn  

TRU DAT, TRU DAT,
yo boah b tryin to stay up....... we mite b gettin a few u dem joynts if we b indeed on point, sept we coud just only b gettin at wun, can you spell
new tech ?  ;D  to-o-aiyts ?    ;D  (ok, ok 208's)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

QuoteTRU DAT, TRU DAT,
yo boah b tryin to stay up....... we mite b gettin a few u dem joynts if we b indeed on point, sept we coud just only b gettin at wun, can you spell

Darn...

I have a hard enough time trying to understand someone when they're talking like that.  Reading it isn't any better.   :-[

Dawn   ;)

Chef

QuoteTRU DAT, TRU DAT,

iy yi yiiii.....
i shoulda knew that dawn, think you can forgive your buddy  ;D

you are very correct in mentioning that i am wondering if i made a showing on such greatly anticipated mid-west ccs club racing events calendar !!!,
i like to keep current information near, friends and family would be interested if there is a picture of me involved, but maybe not so much if not, gotta TRY to spend wisely, 2 calendars= 1 race, 4=take-offs or so much powermist ;D,
heeeey Super_Dave, i put that nutec thing and forgot we switched over.....