News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Guy Introduction

Started by RocketJockey, July 03, 2006, 09:01:10 AM

RocketJockey

Konnichiwa (Hello),

I am not sure if this is the proper place for an introduction, so please let me know if it is not.

My name is Richard DeRousse, but will answer to Rich, dude, or yo. I just repatriated to the US after spending 4yrs in Tokyo. I was there for work, but spent most of my time racing.
8)

I used to be a member of CCS and WERA prior to my departure and I am looking forward to getting back out on the ol' stomping grounds with old friends to see if I managed to learn anything while in Japan.

Looking forward to getting myself re-aquainted with the racing circuits and organizations back here in the US again.

Word...

spyderchick

Hey there Rich...welcome. We're all friendly...just watch out for the ones that bite. (kidding..we had them muzzled).  :biggrin:

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

H-man

Konnichiwa Rich-san,

Welcome back to a much lower cost of living and less dense population  :biggrin:

What part of the country do you live?  Maybe we'll meet.  I used to be the Midwest region's all around backmarker for Thunderbike and F40.  Well, for the 2 races I'd attend at Gingerman.  I write "used to be" not because I've found pockets full of speed (no wise cracks from you _____ (K3, Bernie, lbk,....)), but I'll be doing to other race orgs in the upper midwest.

But I don't mean to threadjack into something about me.  Welcome back to the US and racing.  :thumb:
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

251am

Howdy, welcome home. Please introduce us to your Pocketbike Queen... :biggrin:

spyderchick

Quote from: H-man on July 03, 2006, 12:31:57 PM
Konnichiwa Rich-san,

Welcome back to a much lower cost of living and less dense population  :biggrin:

What part of the country do you live?  Maybe we'll meet.  I used to be the Midwest region's all around backmarker for Thunderbike and F40.  Well, for the 2 races I'd attend at Gingerman.  I write "used to be" not because I've found pockets full of speed (no wise cracks from you _____ (K3, Bernie, lbk,....)), but I'll be doing to other race orgs in the upper midwest.

But I don't mean to threadjack into something about me.  Welcome back to the US and racing.  :thumb:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: H.  :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: H.  :blahblah: :blahblah:

It's all about H.  :biggrin:

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

H-man

Ohhhh.... you got jokes, eh?   :cheers:

Actually, I did get quite a chuckle from your post - o mistress of the leather world
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

spyderchick

Quote from: H-man on July 03, 2006, 01:32:52 PM
Ohhhh.... you got jokes, eh?   :cheers:

Actually, I did get quite a chuckle from your post - o mistress of the leather world

:biggrin:  Have a good 4th!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

H-man

Quote from: spyderchick on July 03, 2006, 01:35:16 PM:biggrin:  Have a good 4th!

Thanks.

Now get back to work!  I guess that applies to me too ;^ )
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

spyderchick

Quote from: H-man on July 03, 2006, 01:44:35 PM
Thanks.

Now get back to work!  I guess that applies to me too ;^ )

Technically, I'm on vacation.  :biggrin: (Of course, that's why I'm at the shop working...) :rollseyes: :wtf:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

RocketJockey

Quote from: H-man on July 03, 2006, 12:31:57 PM
What part of the country do you live?  Maybe we'll meet. 

I'm based out of Southern IL near Gateway.
Looking forward to putting some faces with screen names in the very near future.

Word...

spyderchick

You won't be able to actually see H., he likes to travel stealth mode.  :biggrin:

Come up and play at Blackhawk in less than 2 weeks. Lots of forum members out and about there!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

H-man

Match names and faces, eh?   We'll just picture me with the face of Adonis, the mind of J. Robert Oppenheimer, the personality of Cary Grant and the ....  Oh well.  :rollseyes:  better stop now since I've given more than enough cannon fodder to the gallery.  :lmao:

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)