News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

K3 KILLS CELL PHONE

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, June 26, 2006, 07:42:36 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

So I finally killed my phone this weekend at Topeka.  After 25 foot falls onto concrete, it was a 3 foot drop to gravel that finished it!  Problem is, it died to the extent that I lost all my numbers!  So if you're one of my special peeps, please PM or call me so I can get your number into my new phone.
Thanks!
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Xian_13

Thats Easy...

My Number is 13!  :ass:

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

EM JAY

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

jer271

Super Dave

Super Dave

Mark Bernard

Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

H-man

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on June 26, 2006, 07:42:36 PMSo if you're one of my special peeps, please PM or call me so I can get your number into my new phone.  Thanks!   K3

Uhhh... is this a test for whether we *think* we're one of the annointed ones?  Guess I ought ot ping ya then [LOL]
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

H-man

"I am not a number.  I am a free man!"   [cue diabolic laughter]
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Xian_13

Hey K3,
I just got a new phone.
Is your Number still 333?  8)

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton