News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ducatirider944 - Brad Neff HPT fall

Started by Jeff, June 19, 2006, 10:15:38 AM

Absolute

We received the request from Jeff Kufalk
Kufalk Media LLC and have posted our business donation to the Wegman Fund. We wish all the injured riders a speedy recovery.

Also Absolute Cycle Performance will be donating $2 for each Racer invoice to the wegman fund. From this time on. It is a great foundation for Riders in the unfortunate case of an accident. It is important to mention Your are a racer so it gets counted.

Also for Non-Racers we will be donating $1 frome each invoice.

Roy Cadoo
Owner
Absolute Cycle Performance
AbsoluteCycle.com
1-877-382-9800
SalesAtAbsolute@aol.com
2182 Elizabeth Ave
Rahway NJ 07065

Thingy

Roy-

You are going above and beyond.  Thank you.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

svracer469

Brad, 
   Sorry to hear about the misfortune.  Wish you the best for recovery!  We still need to hang out, shoot some pool just like in the good old high school days.  Let me know if there is anything extra I can help you with.

-Vic Hyman
CCS EX469

sasrocks

dicatirider944

Brad is still in the surgical ICU at KU Med. They attempted to take the ventilator out and it didn't go well, so they put it back in. They have determined that he has more serious head injuries than they had initially thought and may have had a few small strokes at some point, which explains the agitation when they try to decrease his sedation. For now, he is still in a drug-induced coma and they are doing a tracheostomy today or tomorrow to get the ventilator out of his mouth (to prevent damage to his vocal cords). They have extended the prognosis for rehab and don't expect him to be back to his "normal self" for at least 6 months to a year (if ever). He will probably be in Kansas City for another couple weeks before we can think about getting him moved back to Iowa, but he is still unresponsive and the doctor has told us that he should have as little stimulation as possible, so we can't touch him or talk to him, which is really hard.

I spent some time with Jason and Amber at the hospital, which was great. Thanks to the Lithium boys for getting me out of the hospital for a few hours!! Thanks to everyone for their prayers and well-wishes - it looks like Brad will need them for a few more months as he works his way through recovery. 

Stephanie

r1owner

pnther15

Don't worry Steffy, we'll be around.    Let us know if there's anything you need.

Dave
Lithium Motorsports,  Suspension Solutions, Vortex, and VP Fuels

msbrit1

Steph, I am Vic Hyman's fiance, Vic and Brad were very close friends in High School and lived together in college and if you need ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING please let me know, my number is 319-558-9469.  I was also wondering if there was a way that you could please pass off some well wishes from Vic and Kathy Hyman to his parents as well as yourself.  Is there a way that I could also get contact info for his parents?  Thanks and good luck out in KU.

Jeff

Thanks for the updates Steph.  Please keep them coming as Brad progresses.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Love944

Stephanie,
Please let everyone know that there is a family of a fallen Ducati 944 rider in Florida, praying their hearts out for Brad.  Hang in there, we are pulling for you!

This may sound strange, but if there is anything we can do, let me know! 

Sincerely,

Laura

BuellGirlie

Stephanie - keep your hopes up and be strong. i'm so sorry for what you're going through and have Brad and your families in my thoughts.

D

Super Dave

More prayers...

And for Jason now that he's home..

And for Brad when he can eat...

Link to the bone suppliment that will aid in bone healing...

http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/Store/product_info.php?products_id=780&osCsid=7c5c8bef254f0e8f22104d1aae905531
Super Dave