Results from Blackhawk?

Started by gpz11, June 14, 2006, 10:18:29 AM

gpz11

Does anybody know when the results from Blackhawk will be posted?

EM JAY

Sooner or Later....Hopefully sooner than later... :err:

Still haven't posted the MAM results... :whine:
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

251am

They're up but pts are not yet adjusted...

endoracing

I saw some people had printed copies of their laptimes .. is there anyway to get that after the event ? I also saw quite a few photographers out ... do they ever post the pictures anywhere ?

Mark Bernard

You can get lap times at the tower. They are available up stairs in a little room at the top of the stairs. The copy machine is down stairs. If there not there you can always ask Claudia to print them for you.

As far as photos.... Gron4 Photography was there taking photos.
www.Gron4.com
Mark
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

EX_#76

Quote from: endoracing on June 14, 2006, 11:09:10 PM
I saw some people had printed copies of their laptimes .. is there anyway to get that after the event ? I also saw quite a few photographers out ... do they ever post the pictures anywhere ?

Claudia was working on a was to zip up the weekends lap times so they could be emailed.  I don't know if she ever got it working, but you might want to send an email to her and find out for sure.

Guy
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

gpz11

Gron4 has a link to the weekend but pics aren't posted yet. From talking to them over the weekend, they said that the pics should be up sometime today (Thursday).

endoracing

BuellGirlie

is claudia reachable by email to ask about laptimes?  i dont see her name on the CCS site.  thx
D

spyderchick

Quote from: BuellGirlie on June 15, 2006, 10:28:37 AM
is claudia reachable by email to ask about laptimes?  i dont see her name on the CCS site.  thx
D

Shes part of the Midwest Saftey Crew, so she wont be reached through CCS direct. You have a PM with her contact info.

BTW, give me a call and let me know when you need your stuff back!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".