HPT ?s

Started by GrecianFormula40, June 13, 2006, 04:04:36 PM

GrecianFormula40

Anyone know how late the gate will be open on Thursday night for late arrival? Will wristbands be available from the Guard?
Thanks in advance.
CCS EX GP #181

Greg_Williams

...anyone know if they are doing anything about the icy sealer strips?  They are pretty sketchy in the mornings...

-Nick
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

benprobst

Ive got another gate entry question. We plan on being there friday for the team challenge and maybe sat. Do we still have to pay 35 dollars for the gate fee even if we leave friday night.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

butchf

Quote from: Greg_Williams on June 13, 2006, 07:42:26 PM
...anyone know if they are doing anything about the icy sealer strips?  They are pretty sketchy in the mornings...

-Nick
I would think with the whole track repaved there should not be any strips to worry about.
later..................

Butch
the "new guy" race official

Burt Munro

Quote from: butchf on June 14, 2006, 12:37:24 AM
I would think with the whole track repaved there should not be any strips to worry about.
sad but true......

a track paved less than a year ago that has tar strips that can be slippery.  With temps forecast for the mid to upper 90's it should be interesting to see  how much of the slipperyness is gone.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Greg_Williams

It has the sealer like Barber has, but they are super slick in the mornings (had two buddys crash almost straight up and down).  Otherwise its very nice!  Talked to guys that were there today and they said they seemed to be better.  HPT is working hard to make it a nice place!

-Nick
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com