$$$$ Teams for HPT ASRA Team Challenge GTO and GTU

Started by Rick Beggs, June 11, 2006, 12:38:25 PM

Rick Beggs

Due to unforseen complications, Fast Lane Racing will not be able to make the races in Topeka, Kansas.  I am willing to pay entry fees for two teams to race under Fast Lane Racing GTO and Fast Lane Racing GTU.  This will include 3 track entry tickets.  Please call 571 277 0892 as soon as possible if you would be interested.  You're going to be there racing anyway, and this will be free track time.  You can keep any winnings. 
RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

Super Dave

Rick, I'm supposed to be riding a show bike for the Kansas City Ride for Kids Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in the team challenge.  Any purse will go to the foundation.

We'll be riding a CBR600RR, my partner is a novice, so I don't know what our results will be, but the points would help.

I'm gonna be mobile today trying to get a starter, but I'd be happy to work this out for you so you get points. 

Might have even another bike available too.  Will have to see.
Super Dave

Rick Beggs

DAVE
You guys would be perfect, i would like to have you race as fast lane racing gto or gtu, i need to know who to call team captain, Checks or payments go to him,
RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

Super Dave

Let's do me, Dave Rosno, as the contact/captain.

Which class is more important to you?  And if I can get part of my team to do the other class...

What numbers would we need to run?
Super Dave

Rick Beggs

gto is the more important class for us team name FAST LANE RACING GTO, bike # 14.
we are 21 points out of first over all, and 15 points out of first in class
FAST LANE RACING GTU , bike #4 is still important, first in gtu, good lead, and third overall
both are important, and i would like to say that even if i do not know them, someone can enter the race under my team name at the last minute, and get reimbursed
i need an adress to overnight the tickets to i have 3 gate passes to the first team to take me up on this
i would apreciate if any body else who wants to race for free would contact me, unless you (Super Dave) wants to run both teams
RICK BEGGS

Super Dave

Rick, send it to the track...

Heartland Park Topeka
Dave Rosno - Visionsports Riding Schools
c/o Mike Casey
PO Box 19228
Topeka, KS 66619

If you want to make me the pivot guy for this, no problem. 

We'll do either.  Let me do some more work on this end.
Super Dave

Rick Beggs

can you send a phone#
i have another team that can only do gto and i need to be sure that is ok with you
you get the 3 tickets since you were the first reply
RICK BEGGS

Super Dave

Perfect.  We'll do GTU on our Ride for Kids bike, #4.

My number is 262-391-0012.

Super Dave

afeuer

Myself and someone faster than me (ringer) are willing to do GTO. If you are interested and want to know who the other rider is call me.
Andy Feuersthaler
414-510-6688

zx10ragentorange

Quote from: afeuer on June 12, 2006, 12:30:27 PM
Myself and someone faster than me (ringer) are willing to do GTO. If you are interested and want to know who the other rider is call me.
Andy Feuersthaler
414-510-6688

There is someone faster than you???

r1owner

afeuer

You guys are funny! I'm flattered.
Actually the man from Fast Lane has never heard of me, so I must not be that fast....