News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

My first national byline!

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, June 07, 2006, 11:41:12 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Check out the WERA Autobahn coverage in this month's Roadracing World!  At last I've had an article published nationally!  How cool is that?

Other than my name being misspelled....

:whine: :wah: :whine:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

HAWK

How do you misspell K3? :lmao:

Congrats Chris.

You going to BHF this weekend?
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yes, I'm going.  I just have to check my balances and see if I can afford a few race entries!  Either way I have to be there Monday for STT, so I'll want to go for the weekend as well and see all my old racing friends!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Jeff

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on June 07, 2006, 11:41:12 PM

We know you can't spell, but damn man... Your own name?!?
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on June 07, 2006, 11:41:12 PM
Check out the WERA Autobahn coverage in this month's Roadracing World!  At last I've had an article published nationally!  How cool is that?

Don't feel bad, I think in the last number of years, Rhiannon's name has only been spelled correctly once. If they get the last name right, they mess up the first and vice versa, the best is when they mess up both!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

jer271

Congrats K3,  but hawk is right,  how do mess up 3K.......K3, sorry 

EM JAY

Kay-tre's BIRTHDAY IS THIS WEEKEND TOO!     :spank: :spank: :spank:
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

spyderchick

Quote from: EM JAY on June 08, 2006, 10:02:05 AM
   Kay-tre's BIRTHDAY IS THIS WEEKEND TOO!     :spank: :spank: :spank:

He's 39 1/2...again!  :cheers:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

EX#996

Good articles, Chris.  Although they seem to miss some of your usual 'flare' that I've seen in the past.

I can see Ulrich now.....   "Just the facts, man."

:biggrin:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

251am

Congrats Kris,  :lmao:   Way too go! :cheers:   Kiep it up!  :kissy:   (i'll reed it today)  :whine:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: spyderchick on June 08, 2006, 08:38:55 AM
Don't feel bad, I think in the last number of years, Rhiannon's name has only been spelled correctly once. If they get the last name right, they mess up the first and vice versa, the best is when they mess up both!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  :biggrin:

Most people mess mine up. Even got into an arguement with the woman at the Dept of Ag trying to tell me I misspelled my name wrong. :lmao: Not only that, I have yet to come across anyone that can pronounce it right the first time (other than my old french teacher)
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod