News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Edgar is Colombian??

Started by TZDeSioux, January 09, 2003, 06:35:52 AM

TZDeSioux

I thought he was from Fargo dontcha know  :P

Protein Filled

Jeez, I didn't think that this would warrant a topic in itself. Actually, I am from Nicaragua...a little north of Colombia. Don't ask me how in the world I ended up in Minnesooooota, yaaah.

K3 is confused, but we all knew that. Why straighten him out? It seems to be better that way ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

Edgar,
got a question for you.. how come there are so many adopted asian children in Minnesota?  ???

Protein Filled

No i don't. OK, I am kind of afraid to ask. Why?
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

QuoteNo i don't. OK, I am kind of afraid to ask. Why?

I'm asking you the question! why?  I've met a few asian people who were adopted by white folk and they were all from Minnesota. Weird. Does that water up there make you infertile?  ???

K3 Chris Onwiler

The water obviously makes Nicaraguans slow! ;D  Hey, didn't we bomb that place?
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TZDeSioux

LOL  ;D Hows your smoking going Chris? Every try nicorette? Don't! That crap.. I had a piece yesterday.. it does work. Here's the problem though.. it tastes like orange flavor for about 10 seconds.. then it turns into pepper flavor. Then your throat feels like you just smoked 10 cigarettes in a row. Then you feeling like puking. Then you get the freaking hiccups. Then you burp like crazy. The crap doesn't make you want to quit smoking. It makes you want to go to bed. Anyway...I've had zero cigarettes in 8 days.  :)

Protein Filled

QuoteDoes that water up there make you infertile?  ???

Nah, I think it's the cold weather. You freeze your nuts off up here...

K3, I was too fast for the bombs...they could never catch up.  ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteNah, I think it's the cold weather. You freeze your nuts off up here...

Actually heat makes you infertile. That's why in Japan, the hookers make you take a hot ass bath before you do the nasty. Guys who wear the tighty whities like Wuytack have nuts that don't produce healthy sperm. Because of the close proximaty of his nads to his body.

Protein Filled

OK, I have to ask. How do you know that Ytak wears tighty whities? You two aren't...you know.

TZDeSioux

QuoteOK, I have to ask. How do you know that Ytak wears tighty whities? You two aren't...you know.

When he's not at the track.. he likes to sit around the hotel room in his tighty whities and a superman T shirt.... he's weird like that.

YTAK_Racing

TZDeSioux

no you're not.... you wear nut huggers and you know it!

Protein Filled

I am stepping away from this thread... ::)

TZDeSioux

QuoteI am stepping away from this thread... ::)

me too! how fast a thread gets out of control.. geez

YTAK_Racing

The only time I wear tightees is when you wife askes me to.

DING DING!!!! :P ;D

TZDeSioux

ewww.. you liar.. my wife doesn't like big sweaty white guys.  ;D ;D ;D

Decreasing_Dave

EX#996

LOL!!!!!

Gone for a few hours and look what this thread turned into.   :o

My opinion (yeah as if anyone cares  ::)) - I don't mind tighty whities and I don't mind boxers.....  but please NO SPEEDO'S....!!!!!  Eeewwww.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton