MAM Race Report

Started by Jeff, June 01, 2006, 09:28:19 PM

Jeff

http://www.cbr600rr.com/forum/index.php?page=71

Was the best weekend I've had at MAM yet...  (but knowing the last two, the bar was pretty low  :lmao: )
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Greg_Williams

Great photos!  It's pretty sad seeing Rich Wu pulling his canopy off of the top of his trailer!  Definately some challenging weather on Saturday.
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

SliderPhoto

Jeff

Quote from: Jack_ on June 02, 2006, 11:27:38 AM
Haha... Phil Lambos...

Yeah, we had a great time.  He went home and bought a new GSXR-1000 to race now...  What a chump.
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

jer271

:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: I wanna go racing again....

Jeff

box up your motor and take it to Drucker...
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

jer271

I guess it needs to many parts for me to just take it back, Ill let them hopefully rebuid it for me for next to nothing and make some more decisions from there but I think its best to get out now while Iam only up to my asshole in debt,  not my eyebrows.

Jeff

Get a ladder and raise the level of your asshole!  That's what I do...
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

My wife actually printed and bound all of my race reports in a book for me last Christmas (like 5 years worth).  That was pretty cool.

Thanks Mike.

Yeah, I've thought of writing a book.  I actually wrote a few when I was younger.  I just don't know what to write about these days...

Right now I'm writing my defense for my $100 parking ticket which I got on the Zuma yesterday...

Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

hotrunner

Your defence should read something like "Mopeds are intended for the motorcycle handicapped"

Let me know how that works out for you!!   :biggrin:

Jeff

Actually I should have parked on the effen sidewalk where I'm legally entitled to per WI statute 346.54 (1)(e).

But regardless, I think I have a pretty good defense based on statute 346.505 (2) (c) which indicates the disabled access aisle must be clearly marked (which it wasn't).

And I've learned a hell of a lot about WI laws and statutes pertaining to Mopeds, disabled parking and various jurisdictions.
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest