would anybody else be mad

Started by jer271, June 01, 2006, 02:33:46 PM

jer271

I know, I know, and now I am sitting on the sidelines.

251am

Quote from: jer271 on June 12, 2006, 08:50:18 AM
I know, I know, and now I am sitting on the sidelines.

No motor yet?

BlueRidgePerformance

I don't know what's been happening with all these problem reguarding 4&6.
I had been doing business with them for 4 years, before I moved from Chicago.
I worked there for 2 years, and Ed and Jim taught me a lot. Ed taught me how to build motors.The only problem I had was building the hand grenade SV engines.
Ed's a great engine builder. I'm sad that you guys are having these problems.
As far as OEM parts. Last year, I built a bulletproof SV engine, $5k invested. Guess what the weak link was. Piece of shit Suzuki engine cases. They cracked at the casting mark, in 3 places.
I ordered a new set of cases. Took 2 months to get them.
Ed does not do shoddy work. Other than that, I just can't say what's happening there.
Kawasaki 650R Endurance Team Owner
2009 Sponsors: Cheetah Race Bodies,,Pitbull,Trackside Racers Supply,Traxxion Dynamics,Vesrah,Woodcraft

OmniGLH

Quote from: BlueRidgePerformance on June 14, 2006, 05:39:21 PM
I don't know what's been happening with all these problem reguarding 4&6.
I had been doing business with them for 4 years, before I moved from Chicago.
I worked there for 2 years, and Ed and Jim taught me a lot. Ed taught me how to build motors.The only problem I had was building the hand grenade SV engines.
Ed's a great engine builder. I'm sad that you guys are having these problems.
As far as OEM parts. Last year, I built a bulletproof SV engine, $5k invested. Guess what the weak link was. Piece of shit Suzuki engine cases. They cracked at the casting mark, in 3 places.
I ordered a new set of cases. Took 2 months to get them.
Ed does not do shoddy work. Other than that, I just can't say what's happening there.

Funny.  I can't even count on TWO hands the # of 4&6 motors, owned by friends of mine, that have blown up in the last year.

Then there's all the motors that have blown up owned by my acquaintances.... and then there's all the motors owned by guys I haven't met...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

OmniGLH

PS - Fatkid didn't mean to make ya feel bad.  Sorry it happened to you too  :(

What's next?  You finally gonna go whoop some ass with 4-wheels?
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

jer271

Thats Ok Iam starting to get a little anoid though, I finaly had myself-so i tought- financialy in a good position to go racing for the whole year, pre enterd for everything and this happens.  I wanna buy a new bike but it aint worth it for this year-its already a loss. 4 wheels? shit i dont think I could do that jimmy never been into street racing or drifting or circle track or road racing hmmmmmm its a thought, i could try it once i guess.

ive got a lil mustang sitting in the garage i could pull out for some of those solo run races ive been hearing about

later  -F.K.

geezer

Admin note: Nice first post.

Jeff

nothing special, someone drops in and slams someone who participated in this thread but made no real statements on either side and dropped it after like the 1st page.  Nice that people show up 4 months later and slam a person that had about 1% involvement in the thread.

Whatever...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

Super Dave

fourandsix

Ok for all you haters out there. We did not sell the bike that jeremy has. When we have the parts it will be done. If you have a beef about the parts call Kevin at Safety First Yes race motors break . When you rev motors as high as the new ones go stuff happens. I am so glad that every other shop is so perfect , be my guest and take it there. I'm sure no other shop ever has a motor failure or any other problem. The motors we seem to maintain ourselves for customers even blew up. Oops i forgot , I manufacture the parts so it must be my problem. Safety First has blown 4 motors this year , 2 for broken valves and 2 with cams that weren't hardened properly. Oh yes it must be my fault . Oops rod snapped in 2 my fault. Well stuff happens , when a bike revs to 15,000 and above guess what happens when you downshift ? Well almost 18,000 rpm and the data aq verifies this. This guys good , that guys good , well send your stuff tho the AMA races and put it in the Top Ten consitently, I guess it must be easy as the bikes we build do it. Put up all you haters or shut up. Oh and when all you guys can put it on Larry Denning let me know. I should be at Blackhawk this weekend as we are testing on Fri and Sat, I hope to see all your smiling faces in person. Oh at maybe actually go to an AMA race sometimes on thursday for the practices , at Road America you would have seen barnes destroy 2 600's before lunch , and easlick did one , oh and so did a couple of hondas . Boy i bet those motor builders suck also. Flame away ladies!   Jim