Registration Questions

Started by ccs117, May 29, 2006, 08:48:13 PM

ccs117

I was attempting to register online for the Heartland Park CCS Event in June.  It was stated that I needed to register with CCS even though Track Addix was handling the Great Plains region.  Anyway in the track list drop down menu, there was no Heartland Park listed???  Is my only option to fax my registration into CCS for a pre entry???  Also there was a place to list a transponder number.  I race with another organization and own my own AMB transponder.  Do I use my own number, or does CCS provide transponders as stated in the rulebook??   Thanks for the help.

spyderchick

the best thing to do is to call the CCS office tomorrow.

The Trackaddix run GP rounds do use AMB transponders, so you should ask if it's ok to bring your own. Call Trackadixx directly for that.

Be sure to post back what you find out, I'm sure you will not be the only person looking for the answers to these questions.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Sobottka

you register w/ ccs for topeka, its not hosted by track addix even though it is in the gp region and ccs will provide you w/ a transponder :thumb: 
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

spyderchick

That is correct, I had forgotten that.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

r1owner

I noticed the same thing.  I figure they probably didn't have the track in the drop down to ward off people registering for an event that TrackAddix may be having at the track later in the year (I think there is another event anyway).

ccs117

Just FYI.
Ryan at CCS said I could pre register online for the HPT event through the regular online CCS form.  He said there was a comment section or something similiar where I could type in Heartland Park.  CCS will host this event and provide transponders.  I spoke with Dean at Track Addix and he stated I could use my personal AMB transponder at any event Track Addix hosts.  As far as I know, the schedule has been changed and there is only one CCS event at Heartland Park this year.