News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Xian In Intensive Care Unit (GOING HOME!!!)

Started by GSXR RACER MIKE, May 29, 2006, 05:56:48 AM

Snacktime

Hate to hear about stuff like this. Heal up soon, thoughts are with you.   

He was first to the hospital, and it looks like his contingency stickers are there so isn't he due some money?          -Snack

tigerblade

Quote from: spyderchick on May 29, 2006, 08:50:42 PM
I cannot believe that Xian was interested in the forum laying there in a hospital bed. What a goof!

I speak from experience when I say it's nice to know the community is sending their well wishes your way. 

Heal up Xian.   :thumb:
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Pierre - Team PMR

Xian - i just found out about this!  I'm sorry to hear about all this.  Heal up quick!!!!  Karly and I are keeping you in our thoughts.

If you need anything at all, let me know.

-p-
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

tstruyk

damn... was that during practice on saturday... exit of 8?  didnt look too bad, thought I saw him up and moving around after the crash?  there where a few crashes that session though, maybe it was a different crash as the red flag wasnt out till after I got back to the pits...

Heal fast bro!  May your bed pan never be cold  :biggrin:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

cbr806

Well this expalins why you won't answer my email as to how the week end went.  Very sorry to hear about it.  I'll be saying some prayers for you & wish you a complete and speedy recovery.  Knowing you, I'll bet your sitting there wondering how you can make it to AMA week-end.  Hope you make it in time, but it doesn't sound like it.  I'll give you a full report and personnally make sure they promise to come back next year.  Remember, if you need anthing local, my mom & sister live there.  Call my cell if you need anything.  I'll be calling you soon - working on getting your room number now.

krmeekma

Hello all,
I am Xian's sister Kelly.  I have spoken to him several times, and you don't know how much he is enyoying the feedback here, and the contact that he has had.  I have read him all the most recent well wishes and thoughts.  He is truly appreciative and a little sore from laughing at some of the remarks.  I am very grateful to all of you that I have spoken to, and those whom I have not, that have offered your help, and support.  That means a great deal!

Thanks for everything you are doing and your thoughts and prayers!

Kelly
::)

EM JAY

X, man you know I've been biting my tounge about sending a "certin" someone up to see you!!!    :biggrin: LOL!!  Naaa, I wouldn't do that to ya...well.....Mike said we should....I said that would just be mean....but..since like before...your not doin anything better... :spank:

Heal fast man!!! 

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Johnny_P

X, Sorry to hear about the crash, hope you get to feeling well soon :thumb:
Johnny P
Midwest Ex #57

Sobottka

Quote from: EM JAY on May 30, 2006, 02:53:47 PM
X, man you know I've been biting my tounge about sending a "certin" someone up to see you!!!    :biggrin: LOL!!  Naaa, I wouldn't do that to ya...well.....Mike said we should....I said that would just be mean....but..since like before...your not doin anything better... :spank:

Heal fast man!!! 
:ahhh:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: now thats funny!!!!   
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: tstruyk on May 30, 2006, 12:56:19 PM
damn... was that during practice on saturday... exit of 8?  didnt look too bad, thought I saw him up and moving around after the crash?  there where a few crashes that session though, maybe it was a different crash as the red flag wasnt out till after I got back to the pits...

He did indeed crash in the Saturday practice at turn 8. He was able to move after the crash due to adeneline being of assistance, he even took off his own helmet, but he was injured for sure.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

K3 Chris Onwiler

Just got off the phone with X.  He's BORED!  And he has hiccups....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

msbrit1

Best wishes from Vic and I.  Heal up quick.  Our thoughts and prayers are with ya.