Quote from: sdiver68 on May 27, 2006, 11:07:37 AM
I feel it slowly pulling me back...

:cheers:
It's crack man, crack...
Super Dave

r1owner

Hey Steve!!!  Good to see ya!

OmniGLH

Holy crap... where did you disappear to??
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

sdiver68

Hey Dave, Scott, and Jim.  It is crack, I headed down to the Gateway track day just to hang and now I'm looking for the next hit of the  pipe.  I may do some shifter karting this year...but next season?  Don't be surprised to see me with the LW's!

Hope everyone is doing well!

MCRA Race School Instructor

K3 Chris Onwiler

The last time I saw you, you were.... :ahhh: :banghead:
Of course, I try to block that image.  Nope.  Didn't see that.  Not at all.

But I understand.  Really.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

OmniGLH

Quote from: sdiver68 on May 28, 2006, 10:08:53 PM
Hey Dave, Scott, and Jim.  It is crack, I headed down to the Gateway track day just to hang and now I'm looking for the next hit of the  pipe.  I may do some shifter karting this year...but next season?  Don't be surprised to see me with the LW's!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Tell me about it.  I thought I could stay away for a bit, too, and get my "fix" by doing some online racing instead.  Sort of like a nicotine patch.  Then I did a track day in the car... and it all came rushing back.  Sights, smells, sounds - stuff you don't get online.

I'm trying to figure out exactly how I can fit racing back into the budget.  My new employer actually sponsored 2 employees to run the C&D One Lap of America.  I need to get in on that next year...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak