Progress.....

Started by EX#996, May 23, 2006, 11:34:11 PM

EX#996

Day one -

Siding removed on front of house and one window in...

Day two -

Siding removed on end of house and two windows in...   Ooooooo....  what progress  :banghead:

and here's one just for fun!

"Dad...  It's my chair!  I was here first!"

Dawn   :ahhh:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

So how much swearing is involved so far? :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

Really none so far.  Although I'm sure that will come the deeper we get into this project.

Dawn 
Paul and Dawn Buxton

dicatirider944

Hey Paul if you have any questions about your little project, hit me up.  I'm a General Contractor for a living, or is that for a hobby?

EX#996

Quote from: ducatirider944 on May 24, 2006, 07:29:10 AM
Hey Paul if you have any questions about your little project, hit me up.  I'm a General Contractor for a living, or is that for a hobby?

Thanks for the offer.  We appreciate it.

Here's day three. Another window in, hardboard removed off of the back of the house and duct tape around the new windows (since we don't have the siding on and a the J-channels to divert the water elsewhere, we didn't want to take any chances if we get a driving rain).  Oh yeah, there was ANOTHER trip into town and a stop at the bank.   :wah:

I don't know, it may seem slow, but it's only Paul and I doing the work.  Plus we're recycling any usable lumber and the hard board siding.  If we weren't doing that I'm sure, no I know, it would be going a lot faster.

Dawn   :cheers:  <--- the good think about doing it yourself is that the boss doesn't mind when you have a beer on the job.
Paul and Dawn Buxton