News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hometown Equity Mortgage offers discounts to liscensed racers

Started by tstruyk, May 19, 2006, 05:49:06 PM

tstruyk

Hey gang,

My name is Tim Struyk (strike), some of you may know me or have raced with me.  I wanted to take a second to offer my services in home financing.  I currently manage "Hometown Equity Mortgage" in St. Louis, MO.  Some of you in the Milwaukee, Kansas City and St. Louis may recognize the company name from our extensive advertising on radio, print, tv and direct mail.

I wanted to post this as an offer to assist anyone in need of information regarding home financing, debt consolidation, asset repositioning etc.  We are liscensed in MO, IL, KS, WI, NV and GA currently, with new states on the way.  Any general questions I would be happy to answer pro bono with the hope of one day gaining your business or the business of a friend!

If anyone understands the expense of this sport its me, and for that reason I am offering discounts to my friends and family in the road racing community.  We are defiantely in an "up rate market", the time is getting near to look long term at your most important investment... your home.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  If you have any questions or need general advice please PM me or email me at tstruyk@hometownequitymortgage.com.  Also I attend most of the great plains events, please stop by anytime!

You can find general information about the company I work for at www.hometownequitymortgage.com, you can also find phone numbers and other forms of contact there as well.

Thanks again, and good luck this season!

Tim Struyk
GP EX#75

Dont forget to ask how HTEM can save you money at the pump each and every time you fill up!!

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Super Dave

Do, do, nah, nah, la, la...your something doobie doooooo!

Tim, cue the music...
Super Dave

tstruyk

Quote from: Super Dave on May 20, 2006, 11:33:41 AM
Do, do, nah, nah, la, la...your something doobie doooooo!

Tim, cue the music...

sing it with me Dave... "Hometown Equity Moooooortgage... The Saviiiings are all yours.... "

catchy lil tune isnt it!
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

Super Dave

Super Dave

tstruyk

update, now liscensed in Indiana as well.

Fed's have raised rates again, prime sits at 8.25% now with another potential rate hike on the horizon.

If your adjustable rate has you a little tweaked, or if your Line of Credit has reached upwards of 9%, PM me for a no obligation consultation.  You can check out our website www.hometownequitymortgage.com for more info.  Or call me directly, the number is listed under the St. Charles office!

Cash out for consolidation, debt repositioning, long term investment plans, life insurance needs, equity excellerators... we do it all.  We offer interest only, negative amortization, FHA, 40, 45 and 50 year terms as well...

CCS GP/ASRA  #85

h2o_motorsports

Do you guys deal with VA loans.  I am getting out of the military at the end of the month and am looking to buy a house when I get home.

LMsports

Tim is one of the most standup, trustworthy people I have ever met. This is truly someone who will tell you what he can do and certainly do what he says.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

tstruyk

Quote from: h2o_motorsports on July 06, 2006, 08:53:38 PM
Do you guys deal with VA loans.  I am getting out of the military at the end of the month and am looking to buy a house when I get home.

VA... not yet.  VA loans are typically GREAT for getting into a home with minimal down payment, but the long term financing is better suited on the conventional side (fannie/freddie).

If you have a decent downpayment (at least 5%) there may be other options that are better suited to you.  feel free to PM me with details of what your after.  If VA is a better option I'll be the first to tell you.
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

tstruyk

Quote from: LMsports on July 09, 2006, 02:40:53 PM
Tim is one of the most standup, trustworthy people I have ever met. This is truly someone who will tell you what he can do and certainly do what he says.

thanks so much for the kind words Rob, I really appreciate that!

QuoteHey Tim, shoot me a PM or email on where we're at :-)

on its way!  :thumb:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Jeff

68 PM's on this forum, 3 phone calls, 2 faxes, 1 overnight delivery, 20 minutes in a local office and I completed a refi which MORE than met my financial needs and got me a lower rate.

The orig fees were as competitive as I could find with any of my old military hookups.

Overall this went far better than I could have ever expected...

I'm now logging out and on my way to Gingerman.  I will race much better knowing that my finances have been realigned far better than previously.

Seriously, if you're considering a refi, don't be afraid to talk to Tim.  I was hesitant because of all the bullshit hype I would see, and remembering how much legwork the mortgages on houses I've bought in the past were.  This was a piece of cake.

Thank you Tim!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

tstruyk

thank you Jeff!!  you made my job easy too... being all, organized and what not  8)

Just got word from corporate... we are authorized to do loans in something like 35 of the 50 states on a limited basis (between one and seven loans per year per state without carrying a liscense)  Dont hesitate to PM or email me for information if your state isnt listed.  I also have a network of insurance agents from Home Owners to credit life and disability.

We have secured funds to offer... 5.875% on a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.  This is with no cash out (or consolidation loans) and borrowing 80% of the homes value.  When the are gone they are gone... we still have funds available for cash out refinances in the low 6's.  100% loans with NO PMI AND competitive rates, and over equity loans!

Thanks again to all of you who have inquired and applied!  :cheers:

Tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Super Dave

Super Dave

tstruyk

no cash out?  5.875 but your overall costs are cheaper... ex: on a 200k loan knock $1,000 off your closing costs.  all situations are different of course, but generally speaking thats the difference.  Larger or smaller loan sizes may influence cost or rate...

have something specific in mind?  Or are ya just hummin away to the jingle again  :biggrin:

CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Super Dave

No, cash out at this time...the 5.875 sounds attractive.  Hit me on our next email...
Super Dave