News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Smells Like... Honda RS250 Classes??

Started by SfGentlemn, January 07, 2003, 11:04:06 AM

SfGentlemn

Hello All

I'm new to the list, new to South Florida and new to CCS (exAFMguy) please bear with me ;)

I am for the life of me trying to figure out the difference in all the classes the RS can run in...smells like LWGP, GTU, UGP and possibly MWGP & GTO.

Noticed on the pre-entry that half are 70.00 entries and the rest are standard...Hmmm..  Ok assuming that these are purse races any idea where the purse outlines reside? But more importantly, lets assume that I can afford either 5 races OR 3 races and maybe a set of tires...

What are the inherent differences between these classes other than displacement..lightweight vs. middleweight has more amatuers? experts? faster? slower? etc, etc...same action with GTU, UGP??

Also it is my understanding that championships are awarded on total number of points accrued from all classes? Not a consideration for me of course but would I be correct in assuming that a bike with a limited number of classes available makes it a tougher shot? Just an observation?

Additionally if anyone knows any local elf and castrol a22 distributors...

Looking forward to meeting all of you, hopefully not mid corner and thanks in advance for all your help!

Steven

TZDeSioux

Steven,
You can race in LWGP, MWGP, ULGP, GTU, GTO. Here in the midwest region, the LWGP races are run combined expert/amateur with experts in the first wave and amaterus in the second wave. MWGP always has less entries than GTU.

Dawn

QuoteIf it bites you, its probably female

Hey Steven:

So - umm  - Did she use her teeth one night?

Dawn   ;)

SfGentlemn

"Hey Steven:

Dawn"    

Chuckling here....Well now Dawn, as a supporter of positive feminine liberalism I would certainly never deny any womans inherent right to use her teeth in ANY act of oral and or coital copulation or forms thereof... etc, et al... but usually I just ask granny to leave em in the glass ;) ;)

Steven

I am bitter envious that everyone knows how to copy other parts of peoples posts in nifty little grey boxes!!  Hell, I'll even leave off biting for that!

Dawn

Quote"Hey Steven:

Dawn"    

Chuckling here....Well now Dawn, as a supporter of positive feminine liberalism I would certainly never deny any womans inherent right to use her teeth in ANY act of oral and or coital copulation or forms thereof... etc, et al... but usually I just ask granny to leave em in the glass ;) ;)

Steven

I am bitter envious that everyone knows how to copy other parts of peoples posts in nifty little grey boxes!!  Hell, I'll even leave off biting for that!

Steven:

Sorry...  Couldn't resist!   ;)

To Quote a text - If you notice above the posts there is a couple of links that say - Quote or Modify.

If you click on Quote.  It will copy the information for you in to a new posting and the original post will be in the dark gray box.

Dawn   :)

Bernie

To Quote a text - If you notice above the posts there is a couple of links that say - Quote or Modify.

If you click on Quote.  It will copy the information for you in to a new posting and the original post will be in the dark gray box.

[/quote]

Hey, that's cool.  I had no idea how you guys were doing that.  Thank God that Al Gore invented the internet!

EX#996

QuoteThank God that Al Gore invented the internet!

LOL !!!!

One helpful hint though...  Be sure you don't remove the brackets [  ] that identify the text, or it won't work properly.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Gixxer124

Dawn, you think you know everything. ;D ;D

OK, how come I can't change my profile?