News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Crash caught on tape

Started by welldrilleRR, May 15, 2006, 09:04:30 PM

unter_kid

I stopped sliding about 20 feet from the tires half way down the back straight (4th gear just getting on the gas again).  That was the MWSS race on Sunday, second lap.  I remember you too from the GTU race, although I didn't see you in the MWGP after you checked out after the start :wah:
Mike Anhalt

r1owner

Quote from: unter_kid on May 20, 2006, 12:37:29 AM
I stopped sliding about 20 feet from the tires half way down the back straight (4th gear just getting on the gas again).  That was the MWSS race on Sunday, second lap.  I remember you too from the GTU race, although I didn't see you in the MWGP after you checked out after the start :wah:

I always wondered where I'd end up if I lost it in that corner..  Glad you didn't hit anything stationary.

Yeah, second lap sounds about right.  Well, If it makes you feel any better, I had nothing for you in the GTU race! :ahhh:  After that nice pass :cheers: you put on me, I realized I need to grow a pair when it comes to brake points!  8)

Super Dave

I only get three seconds of video.  I'm missing something, aren't I?
Super Dave

unter_kid

Quote from: r1owner on May 20, 2006, 01:28:48 AM
Yeah, second lap sounds about right.  Well, If it makes you feel any better, I had nothing for you in the GTU race! :ahhh:  After that nice pass :cheers: you put on me, I realized I need to grow a pair when it comes to brake points!  8)

Thanks man, I dont know about growing a pair, you were railin' for the MWGP race...wish we could mix it up more this year.

And Dave there's only 3 seconds of vid, just enough to remind me to be gentle with the right wrist.
Mike Anhalt