Dave Gygax Poll

Started by Burt Munro, May 15, 2006, 05:07:31 PM

Dave claims a woman has never yelled his name unless it was followed by some form of profanity.  Is this true for you too?

Yes.  And they are usually carrying some type of weapon that could amputate an appendage.
4 (19%)
No.  Usually it's followed by, "Oh GOD" or "Sweet Jesus"
6 (28.6%)
Who is Dave Gygax and why should I care!
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: May 22, 2006, 05:07:31 PM

Burt Munro

Help us figure out if Dave has lead a very sheltered life or one filled by torture from members of the female persuasion.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

TommyG

This may throw a wrench in the results a little but.......ummm......how to phrase this...the SHE Dave is referring to is a HE!! :o  And yes....his fave website is chickswithdicks.com! ;D

Team-G

For the record, I voted "Why should I care?"  ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

All I know for sure is that Dave's Gixxer screams MY name now.  She says she never knew it could be like this. Clearly, with Dave it had been all about Dave.  Some guys wouldn't have wanted Gixxer, knowing she'd already been with another man.  I figured that despite her battered appearence, I could still be her first REAL man....
I knew that if I showed Gixxer some love and attention, I could take her to places she'd never been before.  First, I gentley removed the battered yellow rags that Gygax had forced her to wear.  Looking at her with her fairings removed, I could see that Dave had been a cruel master.  A trip to the chiropractor had Baby feeling blanced for the first time in ages.  Once her posture was corrected, I slipped her into a sexy little black dress.  This part wasn't easy.  After seeing that asshole Gygax dump her for an anorexic young thing, poor Gixxer thought she was fat and ugly.  Eventually I convinced her that it's OK to have curves.  Round, ample ducts and a curvacious tail section are natural and healthy.   333 is a BIG number, and the anorexic little tails popular today would split in two before they took every bit of it.  Gixxer seemed reassured to an extent, but I could tell that her confidence was still shaken.  It was time to show her how good it could be with the right guy.
We started with a game of connect the DOTs.  Once she was comfortable with that, I introduced her to water sports at Autobahn.  Baby was feeling so confident and good about herself that she went completely treadless for our most recent tryst at Grattan.  She says it makes her feel open and vulnerable, like she's a little girl again.
Silly Dave.  He automatically assumed that it would be better with a younger model.  From what I can tell, he'd never learned how to get the most from the one he already had! :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Chris, I'm still trying to figure out if you are sick, a genius or both.  :o :o :o ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

superspud

He definitely has some serious linguistic talent.  :)
CCS MW Am #778

Team-G

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on May 16, 2006, 05:56:16 AM
She says she never knew it could be like this. Clearly, with Dave it had been all about Dave. 

I dunno, Dude...I had my new baby so wet at RA I could hardly stay on top of her; slippin & slidin all over the place...juiced front to back...even the pit bulls got a wiff...

I say we get them both back in the trailer together again; I'll take pics, you write the captions :)

Burt Munro

Quote from: SuperSpud on May 16, 2006, 09:57:06 AM

K3 is definitely a cunning linguist!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: spyderchick on May 16, 2006, 09:10:09 AM
Chris, I'm still trying to figure out if you are sick, a genius or both.  :o :o :o ;) ;D
Yes.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: Burt Munro on May 16, 2006, 01:03:12 PM
K3 is definitely a cunning linguist!
WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shit! I laughed so hard my eyes teared up!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: SuperSpud on May 16, 2006, 09:57:06 AM
Thanks!  Would you believe I wrote a novel about motorcycle roadracing?  Check this out!  www.chrisonwiler.com

DAmico

K3 you should write a book or something!! :lmao:

That was damn good!

superspud

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on May 16, 2006, 05:43:47 PM
Thanks!  Would you believe I wrote a novel about motorcycle roadracing?  Check this out!  www.chrisonwiler.com
I did and loved it!  When's the next one coming out?
CCS MW Am #778

Suzy

I have never met Dave yet (at least I don't think I have), don't know, unless taken from a girls personal experience which I don't have, I would answer #2 :spank:, also, we need a pic of Dave for this poll (without the helmet on).   :lmao:
2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!

Team-G

There are no pics of me; I'm always the one using the camera

Protein Filled

I have seen some pics of Dave that Tommy G has!!! I am not sure you can see his face in them though.  :kissy: :biggrin: :ahhh:
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Team-G

Quote from: Numbskullz-113 on May 18, 2006, 09:14:13 AM
I am not sure you can see his face in them though. 

Phew...good thing :)