Paging Vic Hyman...

Started by KBOlsen, May 14, 2006, 06:33:51 PM

KBOlsen

Let's talk about hard wood

flooring.

(847) 644-4495 I'll be in IA tues through fri am.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Thingy

KB, I am not sure if this is his old number, or new one.  Try 319-721-1617.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

KBOlsen

Thanks, Bill!  I'll give it a shout in the AM

spyderchick

Just a quick note: PM personal phones #s, as some don't want theirs to be general knowledge. Remember to tell the person you sent the # to that there's a PM waiting. Business numbers are cool to put in a thread though.

thanks everyone!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

msbrit1

Alexa it's all good.  Kim I will let him know that you are looking for him.  He's never on here cause he is stuck up.  You can call him before 2 pm and he should answer if he knows your number.  I will let him know that you are going to call him.  Anything that I can help ya with.  I know a little about the flooring stuff.... :)

KBOlsen

Cool!

Yeah, I'm lookin' at a townhouse and wanna know how much it'll cost to put wood down on the first floor. 

msbrit1

What kinda wood and how many square feet? 

KBOlsen

Nothing too extraordinary... Oak or maple - I'll have measurements on Wed.

Burt Munro

Does this mean what I think it means?  If I happen to see a certain yellow Mustang sporting an Iowa license plate should I not be shocked?

One other thing.....  I got word yesterday that the spot at MAM is already filled.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Thingy

Hey KB, where abouts is the townhouse?
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

KBOlsen

Off of 151, just south of 13.  Coming "out" of Marion, hang a left at the BP...

I've not signed any contracts yet... taxes seem high out here but houses are cheap.  Real estate 'back home' is waaay out of my range (condos in my current neighborhood that are the size of my dinky  1 br apartment cost $50,000 MORE than this place is listed for).  I'm still waiting to hear about the job in Chicago but in the long run, I think I'd be better off in IA. 

SliderPhoto

Quote from: KBOlsen on May 17, 2006, 08:41:22 AMI'm still waiting to hear about the job in Chicago but in the long run, I think I'd be better off in IA. 

Did you do something really bad? :p