MAM GP & MW Memorial Day Weekend Info

Started by GrecianFormula40, May 13, 2006, 06:31:34 PM

Burt Munro

Quote from: tstruyk on May 25, 2006, 03:28:36 PM
you are one forgetfull old man... I already slipped you $50 to meatball him  :banghead:

turn 6 would be great! 

Yeah, but he promised me $100 if I'd look the other way when he Grids in the last row of Experts!!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

tstruyk

can experts protest am finishes??  :kicknuts:

Maybe I'll just work an extra deal this month and tear him down just for the fun of it!  that'll keep him off my ass!!  haha
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Burt Munro

Think you'll be able to defend your title in Super Twins this year? :ass:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

tstruyk

:biggrin:

I'm displaying the trophy proudly in my office!!

I thin I am going to retire AM MAM Supertwins Champion....  8)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

tigerblade

I think that the wife and I are going to make it up this weekend, probably on Saturday.  I'll be walking the pits in search of friendly faces...   :kissy:
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

tstruyk

kick ass!!  you told me last year you would be around, good that your FINALLY gonna make good on it!

Harvey and I will be there friday night
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

GrecianFormula40

Quote from: tstruyk on May 25, 2006, 03:47:05 PM
can experts protest am finishes??  :kicknuts:

Maybe I'll just work an extra deal this month and tear him down just for the fun of it!  that'll keep him off my ass!!  haha

In that case I would pick up the bar tab that night with your $!

All this pressure to catch Timmay from the second wave gives me performance anxiety, and since I am an old man I guess I'll have to have an extra Depends and little blue pill ready for me in the pits.

As far as schedules are concerned, you can't please everyone for sure. This is Dean's first season and I know he is doing everything possible to make racing in the Great Plains good for us. I like having racing close to where I live, without TrackAddix setting up the GP series I'd have to drive 8-hours+ to race. As a racer I will support him and help him make it successful.

See you all this weekend at MAM. I'll be the gray haired guy with diapers passing Timmay by turn 6.
CCS EX GP #181

tstruyk

QuoteSee you all this weekend at MAM. I'll be the gray haired guy with diapers passing Timmay by turn 6.

well I am pretty strong 4-12... ya might motor past me on the straight, but I'll get ya back in the carousel... ahhhh the memories!!! 

see ya sunday morning Randy!  :cheers:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

tigerblade

Tim-

We were walking in Sunday morning right as you and Jeremy were headed out.  I tried to chase your truck, but with all this titanium I'm not as fast as I used to be.   :ahhh:

Saw Becka out there racing but didn't catch up with her in the pits either. 
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

tstruyk

yeah we got outta there right after my GT race... sorry we missed ya!  Harvey and I both had to be back home ASAP!

maybe come to HPT?  a little closer for ya!
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Spooner

CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

tstruyk

without a doubt... trying to get up there for the TC, may have to fly in to make it.  My dads 60th Bday/retirement gathering are thursday night...

I'll be there for sprints and whatnot for sure though.  have to work out logistics to get to the track and back...
CCS GP/ASRA  #85