So, why...

Started by spyderchick, May 13, 2006, 01:57:34 PM

spyderchick

are we shooting a bull? Isn't that cruel? The Bull did nothing to any of us. If the bull wronged you somehow, I require photographic evidence.   ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Xian_13

Wow...
I thought it was "Shooting the buEll.
And that would just be a public service :)

XIII

p.s. I will shut up now!
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Xian_13 on May 13, 2006, 02:06:06 PM
Wow...
I thought it was "Shooting the buEll.
And that would just be a public service :)

XIII

p.s. I will shut up now!

hehee;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

h2o_motorsports

Untill you're walking around minding your own buisneuss and you get a horn in your ass.  Then you would want to shoot the bull!  :)

3rdshiftgixxer

Shoot a cow. I want a steak ;D

spyderchick

Quote from: 3rdshiftgixxer on May 13, 2006, 04:53:09 PM
Shoot a cow. I want a steak ;D

We had steak last night for dinner. I usually get the organic steak from Outpost Foods, But we picked up some tenderloin from Sendiks (another locally owner grocer). Tasted like grocery store steak.

Anyone in the Milwaukee area who's looking for a killer, tastey, restaurant quality cut of beef, go to Outpost, because I have not been able to get comparable quality anywhere else around here.  :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

H-man

Geez.  That question now has me feeling a bit guilty about all the azimuths I've shot over the years :'( ::)

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Burt Munro

I have a confession to make.  I am the founder of 'Save the Breeze.'

You probably have no idea how close to extinction Breezes are.  Year after of people standing around shooting the Breeze!  WE MUST STOP THE MADNESS!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

danch

Quote from: spyderchick on May 14, 2006, 01:10:12 PM
Anyone in the Milwaukee area who's looking for a killer, tastey, restaurant quality cut of beef, go to Outpost, because I have not been able to get comparable quality anywhere else around here.  :D

Their meat is surprisingly good. Try Glorioso's on Brady, too, though - and get the cheese-and-pepper sausages!
MW Am #720