Sleep is over-rated...

Started by spyderchick, May 12, 2006, 11:22:52 AM

251am

Quote from: spyderchick on May 12, 2006, 11:22:52 AM
I had vowed to do bodily harm to the next individual who said this to me.

So here's the deal, I actually got a decent night's sleep last night and guess what? Sleep rocks!

Your eyes are open, you feel like smiling, all that sappy nonsense.  ;)

So here's my scientific observation: Sleep is definitely not over-reated! (And I'll still bitch-slap the next person who tells me it is!) :o :o :o ;D

Ever have an afternoon nap that was delicious? I was lying in bed this morning and for some reason this thread came to mind. Cold, wet, and still raining outside, the flannel sheets were cozy and comforting. I could smell the coffee brewing on auto-pilot, GP from Shanghai comes on at 5, garage work to do all day. A nap around 1 or 2 will be delicious. Neil Gaimon can give pages on the taste of sleep...it's got several flavors to choose from. 

TommyG

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on May 13, 2006, 01:01:29 AM
I must admit, you taught her the basics very well!  Still, she's screaming MY name NOW!
(It's not often you find a thorobred like her who's into doing it with fat guys....)
Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on May 13, 2006, 01:01:29 AM
I must admit, you taught her the basics very well!  Still, she's screaming MY name NOW!
(It's not often you find a thorobred like her who's into doing it with fat guys....)
I`m confused. Are you guys talking about Dave`s old bike or girlfriend??!!

Team-G

I've never heard anyone scream my name, unless it was followed by profanity.. :o