News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Super XR50R

Started by TZDeSioux, January 06, 2003, 01:32:39 PM

TZDeSioux

I just ordered some cool stuff for my new XR50. I'm going to have the ultra most pimpmackdaddiest of all XR50s at the track yo! My XR is going to be off the hook!  :)

Thingy

Hey Doc... I mean Rev.  Check out www.twobros.com  They can pimp yoou out real good.  I think they can even get 11 horses out of it!  They got what you need.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

HandleThis66

brian, you are the pimp daddy mack.  are you gonna challenge my ultra-lightweight title with that BEAST??  i think if you enter it in the pit byke races, i'm gonna have to protest your super-fly style :D
you going to the banquet?  talk soon - rhiannon :-*

TZDeSioux

Bill,
Yeah I checked out that site and was tempted to order some of the items but then I realized that the parts I want cost more than the bike itself so I decided against it and bought myself some coolass handle bar kit and some stiffer springs front and back for now. Check out fast50s.com and bbrmotorsports.com if you're into the mini stuff.

Rhiannon,
I think you can protest if my ultra super dope ride is over 50cc but not for representin my super fly style. My ride is going to be sportin some 24k gold triple clamp and wheels. My ride is gonna be blingest of the bling blings yo! word.. see you at the banquet :)

HandleThis66

bling bling, dawg.  word...see you there.  peace out pimpster.   8)

Dawn

LOL!!!!

Gawd, do I lead a sheltered existance.

Dawn   :D

Gixxer124

"Yo" was the only word I understood. ???

YTAK_Racing

Bling Bling.  Thats all hes got !! :o

Dawn

Quote"Yo" was the only word I understood. ???

Boy, am I glad I'm not the only one!   ;)

What makes it even more funny is if you get a mental picture of them both, talking that way along with the appropriate body movements.  

Too Funny!

Dawn   ;D

Gixxer124

Excuse me, what is going on my good man? Are you attaching some fancy duds on you new motorbike? I hope they are all polished nicely. Punk@ss beotch! :P

TZDeSioux

QuoteExcuse me, what is going on my good man? Are you attaching some fancy duds on you new motorbike? I hope they are all polished nicely. Punk@ss beotch! :P

What are you talking aboot eh?  ???

Super Dave

Yo, yo, yo...

You cant's go wrong with twenty-twoooooos!

You need some wheels.  Twenty-twooooooos!
Super Dave