who was taking pics at blackhawk

Started by DanO966, May 08, 2006, 12:10:36 PM

DanO966

I know mike from slider photo was there but I saw tons of guys with cameras snapping shots.
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Woofentino Pugrossi

I seen a couple of Gron guys running around.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Sobottka

these 2 guys shoot together but have sepeate sites and were both there, www.pbase.com/marc04    (email-marcschu@charter.net) http://photos.icustrn.com ( email-ben@icustrn.com). pretty cool guys and tons photos. email them if yer in a hurry they told me it would be a while before their pic were online ;)
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Jeff

I was gonna say - More the question, who WASN'T taking pictures this weekend?!?!

I dunno...  I found the guys laying in the grass in the carousel to be distracting.  Maybe I'm alone, but...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Sobottka

Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

EM JAY

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Gron4

Quote from: Jeff on May 08, 2006, 01:29:27 PM
I was gonna say - More the question, who WASN'T taking pictures this weekend?!?!

I dunno...  I found the guys laying in the grass in the carousel to be distracting.  Maybe I'm alone, but...

Let it be known that Gron4 Photography(www.gron4.com) did not take any part in that what so ever.  They weren't just a distraction to riders!!  We are hard at work on our pictures and hope to have them up ASAP.  It was a crazy weekend.....We had never seen so many crashes in an event, nor have we ever gotten those crashes on "film"! 

Mikel Gronfor
Gron4 Photography
www.gron4.com   

Team_Serpent

Didn't notice them

DanO966

I found the guys laying in the grass in the carousel to be distracting. 
come on now...what are you doing looking at the dude taking pictures ...LOL
I didn't even notice him...
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

r1owner

I didn't see them either... were they on the outside of the turn or something?  I did see a guy standing right by the corner worker stand on Sunday, but that's all I saw from the track while racing.

extrakt0r

Give me a break...Looking at the photo guys while racing???  ::)

Dan, here is at least one pic I have of you...Wife was talking pics and got us mixed up a few times...

Mike Simone
CCS/ASRA Great Plains EX #619
www.teamsimoneracing.com

2005 CCS AM Unlimited GP Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperBike Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperSport Champion

Woofentino Pugrossi

Were exactly were they laying down? I know we had one who was popping out from behind the tree next to the tires after 3A that one of the workers told he couldnt be there. Then he went to 4 and standed on top of the armco. Security then had a 'chat' with them.

Racers, if one of theses guys is being a distraction on where they are taking pics, LET THE CORNERS KNOW and we'll take care of it. We dont need a bike to go down because something is a serious distraction (some guys get distracted more than others).

Photographers, dont go beyond the chainlink fences or stand on any fence (especially T4 at BHF) other than the corner stands IF the workers there allow you to come out to the stands. Also if a worker says you're not in a safe area, listen to us.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod