Im baaaaaa-aaaack!

Started by spyderchick, May 07, 2006, 12:18:39 PM

spyderchick

For all those who listened to me whine about my computer glitches...thank you for not hitting me! ;D

And a special thanks to Rob Oliva and Rob Pretts from Lithium Motorsports, Brian Lacy, Brian Hall and Dan Ortega, for their understanding and help. I luv you guys!

I am fully functional again. Lesson learned: Never pay somebody for something that you could do yourself more efficiently and completely.  :'( ;) :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Team-G

Quote from: spyderchick on May 07, 2006, 12:18:39 PM
I am fully functional again. Lesson learned: Never pay somebody for something that you could do yourself more efficiently and completely.  :'( ;) :D

There's a Tommy G johnson-rod joke in there somewhere... :)

putter

Suzy

Is this about your computer? If so, ours just took a crap too. The power supply went out and fried the mother board, yahoo!!! Took it into Best Buy, bought a new computer for the same amount as the other one, and they installed the memory and extra hard drive into the new one. So now I can see all the videos and stuff. The Geek Squad at Best Buy rules!!! He even gave us half off on the setup.

Also, if you didn't know this already, when there is a lightning storm coming through, not only shut your computer off, but also unplug it from the wall or buy a battery backup with surge protection. It is a good investment for any computer, we just found out the hard way.
2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!

panthercity

Quote from: spyderchick on May 07, 2006, 12:18:39 PM
I am fully functional again.
Sounds like a laying on of hands...
Quote from: spyderchick on May 07, 2006, 12:18:39 PMNever pay somebody for something that you could do yourself more efficiently and completely.
There's a lot of young ladies who'll never make their way to college if we adopt that view...

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Suzy on May 09, 2006, 02:22:29 PMAlso, if you didn't know this already, when there is a lightning storm coming through, not only shut your computer off, but also unplug it from the wall or buy a battery backup with surge protection. It is a good investment for any computer, we just found out the hard way.

Or at least use power strips with surge protection. I have 1 surge protector for each computer and my main one has the cable running through it to protect the modem. Suzy it sounds like your Best Buy there has their act together. One here is pretty brain dead.;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod