CCS Contingency Info

Started by Ryan Hoyler, May 04, 2006, 02:03:30 PM

Ryan Hoyler

Hello concerned riders. My name is Ryan Hoyler and am the new contingency represenative for CCS for the 2006 season. While I am not off to the greatest start, I am on top of contingency now and it should be smooth for the remainder of the year. Due to a computer crash things slowed a bit for a while so I could recover and get reset to report.  Please contact me before anyone else regarding contingency matters. I have all the information and I can tell you which reports have and have not been sent. Daytona was sent out just last week (I enjoyed doing that one twice).   I aplologize for any inconvenience or delay that has been caused. Please be assured that I my new favorite hobby is backing up my computer. Thanks for reading this and thanks for your patience. I look forward to hearing from you all.

ryan.hoyler@ccsracing.us

Rick Beggs

RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

ahastings

can the contingency information be put on the CCS website?
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

kaned1

Ryan,

Are you the contact for unpaid contingency from '05 then too?  ie:  Pirelli and EBC

Bigsexy

There was a list of 2006 contingency companys and what each one paid out
it was on the back of the tech sheets i saw it last weekend at BlackHawk i was wondering if that sheet could be put online like it was last year thanks
Rob

Ryan Hoyler

I can not help with 2005 stuff since that was handled by another company. I know with Pirelli you have to register online at thier website and that would be the first step for this and last years stuff.

As far as the back of the tech form goes... great idea. I am recreating the form today (it was a casualty of the crash) and it will be posted after it is checked for accuracy. This will cover the the awards and basic requirements but I suggest checking the sponsors' websites for more detailed information. This is especially true for OEMs since all the requirements would not fit on the form without making it 2pt font.

Any direct questions should be emailed to me at ryan.hoyler@ccsracing.us

TrophyGal

The Awards & Requirements for ASRA, TC & CCS has been posted on the forms page .. http://www.ccsracing.us/forms.html.  New is the Dunlop Claim form also posted on the Forms page.

Bigsexy

For Michelin it says must complete company registration forum what is that and where can i fillit out if i haven't yet does that mean i wont get paid the cotingency money ive allready earned?
Rob

Sobottka

i think they mean the tech form you fill out for each race... thats all there is as far as i know :biggrin:
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

cbr-racer

Quote from: robsob on June 02, 2006, 04:46:18 PM
i think they mean the tech form you fill out for each race... thats all there is as far as i know :biggrin:

Thats all I filled out. Have not seen any card. If anyone knows something else to fill out let me know. :thumb:
Bill (whisky) http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/whisky
                    http://www.xbux.com/whisky402 

Sponsors: Hazardous Sports, Michelin, EBC
Silkolene, Lockhart Phillips, AGV Sport, Buffalo Wild Wings
Vortex

zx10ragentorange

Quote from: cbr-racer on June 27, 2006, 02:51:53 AM
Thats all I filled out. Have not seen any card. If anyone knows something else to fill out let me know. :thumb:

+1 Still waiting on mine as well

Bigsexy

just got my card a few days ago.
only money on it was from Road America
Rob

Z-man

Quote from: Ryan Hoyler on May 16, 2006, 01:36:12 PM
I can not help with 2005 stuff since that was handled by another company. I know with Pirelli you have to register online at thier website and that would be the first step for this and last years stuff.

As far as the back of the tech form goes... great idea. I am recreating the form today (it was a casualty of the crash) and it will be posted after it is checked for accuracy. This will cover the the awards and basic requirements but I suggest checking the sponsors' websites for more detailed information. This is especially true for OEMs since all the requirements would not fit on the form without making it 2pt font.

Any direct questions should be emailed to me at ryan.hoyler@ccsracing.us

There isn't any link neither on the CCS/ARSA website for Pirelli and CCS/ARSA is not mentioned on the Pirelli site.  How do I sign up?   I've missed out on a couple sets of tires so far.
CCS #79 EX

2007 Sponsors
Speedwerks, Team Pro-Motion, Martinmoto.com, Turner Landscaping, CTR, Redline Motorsports, Oxtar, Pirelli, Amsoil, LP, Vortex

Ryan Hoyler

Ralphy99

Whats going on with LRRS series contigency money? I won a bunch of races in May 2006 where's my Dunlop $$$$$?

Ralphy99

Does LRRS not pay out for novice class? I was told by Gunard that they do pay contingency?

ahastings

What's going on with CCS contingency? Haven't recieved anything for any races after July.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports

Sobottka

better call ccs ...im recieving certs from gingerman 10-7-06!!!
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

ahastings

I did that, he is checking now. I was just seeing if other people were having the same problem. It just sucks I had to buy tires at the end of the season when I was owed over $1000 in tire money.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports

funsizeracing

i havent gotten anything yet either.  havent enailed yet though.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

251am

Quote from: funsizeracing on November 01, 2006, 07:58:22 AM
i havent gotten anything yet either.  havent enailed yet though.

Gotta E-mail results...good luck to you too...  :cheers:

251am

Ryan, who else you got lined up for '07 for tire companies?

TIA

ahastings

As long as you brought this thread back up. Update- I did finally recieve all of my contingency in November and December.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports