What's the karma thing?

Started by DAmico, May 04, 2006, 01:06:13 AM

DAmico

This might be a dumb ? but what is the karma thing below everyones name?

Sorry Dave clicked on yours pretty good trying to figure it out.

Super Dave

I don't know either.

But I'm winning in spite.  LOL!

Super Dave

Jeff

It's a popularity contest.  Does nothing but pass the time and confuse the D'Amico's
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

tshort

Hey - I've just been smitten :finger:  Wassup wit dat?  I don't even know what I did to deserve it.   :wah:
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Jeff

Now you've brought attention to yourself.. Prepare to be smiteth.. lol
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

tshort

Appears to me that you and SuperD know a bit about that...
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Super Dave

Super Dave

EX_#76

Quote from: tshort on June 22, 2006, 03:29:28 PM
Hey - I've just been smitten :finger:  Wassup wit dat?  I don't even know what I did to deserve it.   :wah:

I just thought that you were too clean, and need to come down in the trenches with the rest of us.

I was trying to find out who gave me the smites and I acidentaly smited Cook.  I felt bad for a second, then I blitz you for giggles

If you are realy pissed I can give you a couple of applauds so your back in balance.

I think I am gonna smite Key every time he passes me.  Ya, ya..... Those smites will weigh so heavily on his mind he will have to slow down, thats the ticket

Guy
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

Burt Munro

Quote from: Super Dave on May 04, 2006, 08:19:18 AM
I don't know either.

But I'm winning in spite.  LOL!

Sorry to educate you Dave but you've got to be near 100 on the smite side to be pushing for the lead. 

All it takes is someone with a personal vendetta and nothin' but time on their hands to pull you into my class! :kissy:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

jer271

Tom u sure like that middle finger dont you......online,.....crossing finish lines about 2 yrs ago

K3 Chris Onwiler

When I started dissing the conduct of Shop Ten, I went from zero to 40 smites in a matter of days!
:thumb:
It's fun to be me! :biggrin:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

BTW, Brian Hall's bikes are sitting over at Valley Racing right now, complete with Shop Ten stickers.  I'm so proud!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tshort

Quote from: jer271 on June 22, 2006, 07:01:13 PM
Tom u sure like that middle finger dont you......online,.....crossing finish lines about 2 yrs ago

:finger: 

(Matter of fact, I do  :biggrin:)
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Jeff

Quote from: tshort on June 22, 2006, 03:45:06 PM
Appears to me that you and SuperD know a bit about that...

Nobody likes the king...
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

251am

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on June 22, 2006, 10:16:27 PM
BTW, Brian Hall's bikes are sitting over at Valley Racing right now, complete with Shop Ten stickers.  I'm so proud!

Really!? Way to go Brian! Top 10 coming up in an AMA race near you, soon.     :thumb:

251am

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on June 22, 2006, 10:13:47 PM
When I started dissing the conduct of Shop Ten, I went from zero to 40 smites in a matter of days!
:thumb:
It's fun to be me! :biggrin:

What a coincidence. Me too!  :lmao:

I should write a book.    :kissy:

4 & 6 Racing on a podium this year? 

:pop:

Bubba

Quote from: 251am on June 25, 2006, 08:34:49 PM

4 & 6 Racing on a podium this year? 

:pop:
Not that I`m a big fan of the shop, but they`ve already done the podium thing before. They even won an AMA national.......and passed tech...!

Bubba

Hey! How come I can`t Karma someone!!! :lmao:

Jeff

Quote from: Bubba on June 26, 2006, 12:39:08 PM
Hey! How come I can`t Karma someone!!! :lmao:

You need like 10 posts.  It's pretty minimal, but avoids people registering just to smite.
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

funsizeracing

Can you tell who smites/applauds you?
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

spyderchick

Nope, it's all incognito.  :biggrin: However, you can only applaud/smite an individual once every hour. Admin can tell when it's been abused though. We've had a few of those, so although no one (not even us moderators) can tell you who's tweaking your karma, there are ways to keep any excesive abuse in check.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Woofentino Pugrossi

Would be nice if it was setup like vBulletins reputation where people could leave rep points and comments that you can read in your user cp (vbulletins version of the profile button here)
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EM JAY

Quote from: funsizeracing on August 04, 2006, 01:19:06 AM
Can you tell who smites/applauds you?
I shall smite you for asking.   :spank:  (now you know where ONE came from)   :biggrin:
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

catman

I think too many applauds and too few smites shows a character defect of being a lil too nice a guy,gal! Thanks to whomever for whatever i drew a smite today,spring cleanin the meatball flags here,but dont wanna be seen as easy.CHEERS :cheers:NJ JOHN