GERICKE CELTIC 1 PIECE SUITS $600.00 *NEW*

Started by Sportbike Track Gear, May 03, 2006, 08:27:51 AM

Sportbike Track Gear

- Excellent ventilation due to perforated leather in the front (one-piece only) - Sporty racing fit with well defined, pre-shaped sleeves and legs - Racing back spoiler (one-piece only) - Leather reinforcements in all vulnerable areas, additional padding in specific places - Practical inside pocket - Generous stretch zones, also ventilated - Knee sliders included Material: - 1.2 mm sturdy cowhide - Skin-friendly mesh lining removable for washing Safety Extras: - SAFE® safety seams - Hiprotec® V protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees - Hiprotec® Backshock back protector - Additional foam padding and leather reinforcements on hips, knees, sides, elbows and shoulders - Hiprotec® hip protectors retrofittable - Reflective 3M Scotchlite® stripes for enhanced visibility

We are offering these for $600.00 plus shipping.
Retail on this suit is $800.00. I put this on par with suits retailing at the $1000.00 price point. We have already sold and delivered about 13 of these so far this season. The price reduction is a result of us saving a ton by purchasing 40 suits at once. These are all in stock ready to ship out to you. We offer exchanges for fitting and will accept returns without any restocking fees. I really like the build quality and design of this suit, if you order one and do not agree it is everything I have advertised we will refund your money!

Call 586-484-1188 or email sportbiketrackgear@comcast.net with questions or to order

Sportbike Track Gear

Here is a pic of WERA Expert and AMA racer Keith Marshall in the Gericke Celtic racing the AMA round at Barber.

Jeff

I just received my Celtic suit a couple weeks ago.  It's at Alexa's getting all spiffied up and having some custom fitment done to it. 

It's a pretty good product in my opinion. 

Will be on display at MAM this weekend...  Just don't fixate on it and take me out!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Sportbike Track Gear

Let's see some pics of the suit after the mods

Jeff

Ahhh yes!  I have some at home.  And the crash yesterday only put the tiniest of grass stains on the suit.
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest