It's a girl!

Started by stumpy, April 25, 2006, 04:56:19 PM

stumpy

Our daughter Hayden Ann Steltenpohl surprised us when she arrived Saturday night 3 1/2 weeks early.  Here she is!

http://www2.mgh.org/MISC/babydev.nsf/ec343236996f5e1685256bff0065d4b6/b51eeba5eba6c2ac8525715b004ec65e?OpenDocument

Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

Johnny_P

Congrats!  3 1/2 weeks early, that's scary for me cause Jesse is due in 6 1/2 weeks (but I guess who knows!).

Congratulations! ;D
Johnny P
Midwest Ex #57

Dawn

She's beautiful! 

Congratulations! 

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Protein Filled

Awesome!

OK, at least now you are forgiven for not showing up at Road America this weekend.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

ninelives59

CCS FLORIDA  #6
9LIVESRACING
PIRELLI TIRES
WWR DESIGNS
EXTREME PHOTO'S

h2o_motorsports

Congrats on the new addition to the family!!!!  Wish you and the family all the best 8)

r1owner

Congratulations!  Glad you and your new addition are well!

Hmm..... Hayden?  Any homage to racing? ;)

msbrit1

Congrats from Vic and I!  Shes beautiful!  Just remember though, don't complain when shes crying at 3 am.  Somday you will be happy to know where she is at 3 am :)

Jeff

Congratulations!!! 

And just remember, as loud as she gets, she's still quieter than Greg Langman's RC-51 with the moto-GP exhaust...  You know it's bad when the Buell guys tell you to quiet the hell down...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

gma

Suzy

Congrats!!! Cute girl. Baby dance, whoo hooo!!  ;D