News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

LOGIN PROBLEMS AFTER CONVERSION

Started by Jeff, April 25, 2006, 10:01:01 AM

Jeff

In the move and upgraded security, you will need to validate your password when you login for the first time here.  Many users are having difficulty with this as they had their password saved in a cookie or whatever, and they have forgotten it.

Your username and password have carried over EXACTLY as they were on the old forum.  If you cannot login, please try to use the password recovery option.  Remember, the password recovery will send an email back to the email address you have on record.  If you have spam filters (earthlink, etc) you may need to work around them to get this email.

You should not have to re-register, and we would prefer that you do NOT re-register.

Another item which you can do is to clear your cache & cookies (removes bad stored passwords) for www.ccsforum.com and try again.

If all else fails, please email jeff@cbr600rr.com and I can help you as time permits (typically in the evening).

WHEN EMAILING ME with password/username problems, I need as much detail as you can provide.  Such as:

Username
Password
Email you registered under

There are +3500 users, and I have to have something to be able to search on and find your user name.

Thank you.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest