Two Cents

Started by ekraft84, April 24, 2006, 10:27:54 PM

ekraft84

The Jungle?  :D

Quote from: Jeff on April 25, 2006, 11:58:44 AM
Quote from: Super Dave on April 25, 2006, 10:52:34 AM
Where's our area for political and religious fallout?

Shooting the bull...

I refuse to recycle "the dungeon" moniker from wera...
Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

motobenco

Well done Jeff, it's nice to see a separate place to post non-racing issues like what your cat did last night, how the new garage addition is coming, what my child brought home from school.  Now if you could just add an Adult Forum, that way Edgar has a place to discuss what he brought home from the bar last night.
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

cbr-racer

;D I like it, looks great!
Bill (whisky) http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/whisky
                    http://www.xbux.com/whisky402 

Sponsors: Hazardous Sports, Michelin, EBC
Silkolene, Lockhart Phillips, AGV Sport, Buffalo Wild Wings
Vortex

Protein Filled

QuoteWhy delete a "bump" in the classifieds section?

-JEFF'S NOTE - SHIT, I hit the wrong button and modified your post instead of quoting it...

sorry egger....
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Jeff

Because there's no need for it.

If your stuff doesn't sell, spice up the ad, drop the price, something of that nature.  To reply just with the word "BUMP" is completely rude and disrespectful of everyone else trying to sell something in the classifieds.

It's basically saying "with these 4 letters, I am more important than you are". 
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

ecumike

Jeff... how about moving the bullshit, I mean 'Off the wall' section :) below the 'CCS racing discussion section' ?
After all, that is what this board is mainly for right?... discussing CCS stuff.  Not reading some lousy joke-a-day thread.