Control we have a Cornerworker down T7

Started by Suzy, April 23, 2006, 09:17:40 PM

Suzy

Our cornerworker Grace had an unfortunate mishap trying to get back to her corner today at RA, she fell in a golpher hole. :o She's got a hairline fracture in her collar bone and dislocated shoulder. We left RA right away after the races to go get her, she's doing ok for now. Hope everyone can wish her well so we can get her back out on the corners ASAP. ;D

Team-G

So much for an injury free racing activity....

What kind of flag did they wave for that one?  ;D

Suzy

haha, I think we need a flag now. ;D

Also, #176 left my corner at T12 via ambulance and hope he is also ok. Highsided in the pea gravel while the bike went straight to the tire wall. So, if anyone knows how he's doing, let us know please.

Jeff

Due to the disruption, walking has henceforth been prohibited.  Everyone must scoot around on their rear-ends, or pay $50 walking fee.

Thank you,

The Management
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Yellow flag with a gopher on it is now the official "cornerworker down" flag.

Hope everyone who suffered injuries this weekend heals up fast.  :)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

danch

... anyone wishing to wear shoes must register them with track management...

Heal quick!
MW Am #720

unter_kid

SuzyQ- The rider that went off in the ambulance is fine.  He just had a cuple of bruised ribs and a concussion.  
Mike Anhalt

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quotehaha, I think we need a flag now. ;D.

I'll have to get right on that one. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Team_Serpent

Get well soon Grace, sorry about your fall.

The same thing happened to my wife at Road America when we were at an AMA event a few years back. She was walking behind me and we were talking while walking through the grass making our way to turn three. I asked her a question and didn't get a response. I turned around and she had disappeared. Then I looked down to find her face down on the ground missing a leg. Well it looked like she was missing a leg. I freaked out and ran back to find her one leg stuck down a gopher hole. She was stuck in such a way that she couldn't get up; it must have taken me 10 minutes to get her leg free. Luckily no major injuries - just some scrapes and burses. We were both a little freaked out when it happened but we get a good laugh when we talk about it now.  :)

SliderPhoto

Why am I getting this mental image of Bill Murray with a female gopher made of C4?

EM JAY

LOL!!  You have to laugh but I hope shes fine.  We heard the call over the radio in our pit, we just looked at each other like "What???"  "is that what we heard?"  ;)
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Suzy

Yep, she's fine, I just don't think she's going to be able to respond here yet, I don't think typing is easy for her right now. ;D

BTW, the gopher pic, I thought the same dang thing, LOL.