Forum UPGRADE/CONVERSION/MOVE

Started by Jeff, April 19, 2006, 06:03:09 PM

Jeff

Just a note that the forum will finally be upgraded, moved and converted.

Depending on how the weekend goes, I may get to this as early as Tuesday night 4/25 or as late as Saturday 4/29.

The new site will be:

http://www.ccsforum.com

Redirects will be made from racemotorcycles.com, and an email notice will go out to all users once the migration completes.

Thank you for your patience, I look forward to this change...

(btw, if you can get to www.ccsforum.com right now, don't  bother registering or anything as I will be wiping that forum clean when I do the conversion.)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

OOoooooo. It's so pretty!  ;)

Damn, and that's the cleanest it will look ever!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

That look is VERY generic.  There will be more bling to it...  But a person can select the skin/theme they want to suit their taste.

Also, to you budding graphic artists out there, if someone can make US a CCS FORUM logo, it would be awesome.

size should be 100x700 (or roughly that), of black or dark background (preferrably, but I suppose we could try white), and filesize should not exceed 70kb.  Must be .jpg or .gif format.
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Nate R

What's gonna happen to this domain, eventually?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Suzy

QuoteThat look is VERY generic.  There will be more bling to it...  But a person can select the skin/theme they want to suit their taste.

Also, to you budding graphic artists out there, if someone can make US a CCS FORUM logo, it would be awesome.

size should be 100x700 (or roughly that), of black or dark background (preferrably, but I suppose we could try white), and filesize should not exceed 70kb.  Must be .jpg or .gif format.

I'll give it a shot, I have something already in mind, so after I get back from RA, I'll work on it. ;D

smoke

Jeff

What app are ypur using for the new one and this one?  Is it a fee app? If not how much as I need to add one to a site that I'm working on. And I do not feel like writeing any code.  I can place any app on the server as its my server.

Mel

Jeff

Nate,

www.racemotorcycles.com will be redirected to ccsforum.com and perhaps at some date will be made into a different site or simply be sold off.  However, I cannot do anything with it until the community and masses are comfortable with using www.ccsforum.com

Smoke,

I use SMF - www.simplemachines.org

Simple Machines is common, or PHPBB is another that is pretty common.
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Suzy

Took down for now, working on different ones.  ;D

Jeff

TA-DAAAAAA!!!

So?  Whatcha think?
Bucket List: