10th Anniversary Party! May 5th!

Started by spyderchick, April 18, 2006, 12:17:00 PM

spyderchick

Hi all!

Spyder Leatherworks is celebrating our 10th Anniversary in Business!

Y'all are invited to an open house at the new shop location:
Friday May 5th, from 6PM to 10PM (or?) ;)
6762 W. Beloit Rd,
West Allis, WI, 53219

There will be food and liquid libation, so stop on in to see the new shop.
We really appreciate your support over the years. It's allowed us to grow and plans are to continue that growth.
You all Rock!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dox_daughter

Congratulations!  

Just a head's up, Doc Stein has something for you to fix on his new leathers.  I think it's pretty minor, though.  He plans on talking to you at RA this weekend or Blackhawk.

spyderchick

Thanks! I planned to stop by and see him. I hope he's got his table with him! ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Super Dave

How's Doc's head?

(smirk)

Alexa...Friday?  That's during Friday registration, right?  Maybe we need to rent a couple of school buses...
Super Dave

AM_#726

I would love to be there....but I will be at Nelson Ledges racing with my new (Spyderleatherworks) custon leathers...they are sweet.  Thanks again Spyderchick!!

spyderchick

QuoteHow's Doc's head?

(smirk)

Alexa...Friday?  That's during Friday registration, right?  Maybe we need to rent a couple of school buses...

Now you're talkin'!  ;D

And Jay? Get some action shots for me! Those leathers rock! :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Dox_daughter

;D
Doc's head...you'll just have to check out the bald spot, lol.  He showed up to my vocal recital at school the day after it happened and my friends didn't know who he was.  They started whispering about the guy with the funky male pattern baldness, so my guy pal announced *after Doc went outside* that it was indeed Liz's dad.
For anyone that doesn't know, Doc bought Gunny's (Aaron Rentcshler)  bike and decided to do maintenance one afternoon recently.  He *cough* crashed at the end of the driveway.  My brother Dude picked up the bike, ignoring the fact that Doc was bleeding from multiple points on his head and hands, taking the bike back to the shop building.  My sister Mouse got in his face and yelled at him about wearing a helmet at all times.  Gotta love the little ones.  Anywho, he ended up in the emergency room with staples in the back of his head and a concussion.  He's fine now, but we all tease him anyway!  (Don't tell him I'm suggesting you tease him, but you know...

Ms. Kreuger...not sure if I spelled that correctly, lol.  Dad will have his table.  

spyderchick

Hey, with this crowd, teasing is an art! I'll make sure I tease him after he tortures (I mean adjusts) me!  ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org