News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Some pix from Gateway

Started by Speedballer347, January 03, 2003, 01:00:49 PM

Speedballer347

8) #301 honking through T7 on his R6

Jason Philipi on his 1K, w/ Rob Fuzner and Rob Lacavich behind

Me and sdiver68 w/ me in f-r-o-n-t (i'll hear about this one 4 sure ;D  :-* )

3 idiots trying to hog the camera with David Lacavich coming up fast.

My buddy Robby Lacavich denting his new gastank  :D ...he was fine :)

8) Robert Borowitz almost decking out his elbow :o

Dunno who this is @ Putnam,
8) Travis King's 8) coming up fast right behind him about to take the lead/win.

These are the only track pix I downloaded off of my camcorder before it broke. I wish I had more....sorry guys.  
If you have been to any of the Gateway trackdays on Friday, I have you on tape and will post all the Midwest CCS racers when I get my camera fixed.

KC124, Lonnie, Mike, Carrie, got a bunch of footage of you guys too.
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

TZDeSioux

that is some cool onboard footage. Post some more.. :)

Gixxer124

Excellent!! Keep em coming!! ;D

sdiver68

Great pics as usual :)

It's OK, people know how to check the results  :o ;)
MCRA Race School Instructor

Speedballer347

QuoteIt's OK, people know how to check the results  :o ;)
Thought I beat you 2 out of 3 last time? :-* ;D

Dude, I HAD a frame today...gone...was THIS close  :(
 uuuggghhh!!!!!
Looks like I am gonna wind up being the pitboy for you guys, this season :'( ::)
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

r1owner

Sorry Speedballer, I should have called you last night (right away) when I read that post!  >:(

sdiver68

LOL...That you did  ;D

BTW, what does Ron Ayers want for a new one?  I saw once like $1100?  Even if you had a frame, whtacha going to do about the engine?

Speedballer347

QuoteLOL...That you did
even so, I think those two may have been freak occurances...cause I kinda suck lately :P :(
...So what does that make it now?  20 to 2, your favor ::) ;D ;)

QuoteBTW, what does Ron Ayers want for a new one?  I saw once like $1100?  Even if you had a frame, whtacha going to do about the engine?
$2500 retail.  CVPS qouted me $1600.  Thought I had a a deal on one, but got sold for $800 :(
I got a motor...it's just sloooo ;D

bmfgsxr

speed, good pics bro. good form. so who has an overall faster time at gateway, you or sdiver?
ill keep an eye out for a frame for ya man. the motor... well on the wera board there are a couple motors forsale. http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20119

heres one.

Speedballer347

Quotespeed, good pics bro. good form. so who has an overall faster time at gateway, you or sdiver?
ill keep an eye out for a frame for ya man. the motor... well on the wera board there are a couple motors forsale. http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20119

heres one.
thanks man!  I'll check it out.

yeah, sdiver goes real good...better than I'd like him to be going ;D
He's one of the fastest 600 amatuers for sure 8)
me? ...well, I'm a couple seconds off the pace lately :P :)

sdiver68

Rain isn't a freak occurance, Speedie, it happens when there is more water in the air than it can hold :)

Truth is, BMF, we both show up every weekend to try and settle that question and neither of us can.  Speedie dominated weekend 1, my first race weekend ever ran on street tires.  I got lapped :(

We split Weekend 2 but ran close.  I was playing head games with him and he didnt't like it too much :P  but hey, it was fair game after he lappped me!

I pretty much beat him by a second or more per lap after that, except those 2 rain races in Weekends 3 and 4.  Well the last race we had a nice battle, he said heck with it its the last race and its for the money.

BUT!

Speedie was out there on a 3 cylinder motor and bent to hell frame.  So l,ike I said nothing was "proved".  I'm hoping this thread will piss him off enough to sell his first born to get a new frame :P

bmfgsxr

well, he really needs a new bike. i think he got a lemon of a gixxer from all the problems he had.... or wait... he just beats the fuck out of it and i dont think any bike could withstand the punishment he puts on it. ;D

but seriously, speed... you should just buy another bike. do what ever you have to do and keep your current bike for a spare(what ever might be still good on it  :P ) next season (2004) we should all meet up on a neutral track and all have at it. :D

Speedballer347

QuoteRain isn't a freak occurance, Speedie....

...I was playing head games with him and he didnt't like it too much...
Actually, the only time my bike wasn't wobbling was when it was raining :)

Steve, seriously like I said before no problem w/ the head games bro.  I was pissed that weekend cause it was my first weekend riding my cracked frame, and I was having a hard time mentally coming to grips with the way the bike was handling, and worries about it holding together underneath me.  I was just super-stressed.
No problems between us...I don't mind clownin' each other during the weekend. "and you know this....mannnn"  ;)

QuoteSpeedie was out there on a 3 cylinder motor and bent to hell frame
you mean bent and bRoKeN ;D

Here's the last of my track pix.  
Like I said, I have pix everyone who has been to Gateway's Friday practice, and will be putting pix of everyone up as soon as I get my camcorder fixed...so expect to see yourself up here soon.
Everyone except KC124 that is, I lost all of your footage..sorry dude  :-*
Well, and sdiver68's pix too...if he keeps beating me, that is :D

Up close...Borowitz cranking her over for Gateway's turn 6 decreaser

Too close ::) ...1/2 second before I accidentally slamm...I mean rubbed Dave Borowitz in turn 7.
Video clip of this is pretty cool...I'll post it up when I am not so lazy.

UFO hovercraft sighting...guy got right up, but took him about 5 minutes to get his bike out of the wet sand.

This guy needs no intro... 8)

Just for fun ;D ...my buddy crapping his pants at 50mph
I figured the squid haters would like this one :-*

If anyone has racepix of themselves on their pc, shoot me an email if you want me to host them online for ya.

Gixxer124

QuoteEveryone except KC124 that is, I lost all of your footage..sorry dude  :-*

Say it isn't so!! :'(

sdiver68

See, its working. ;)

You know I'm just giving you trouble...after all I was your number 3 sponsor this year!  Behind Nicole and Pirelli of course ;)  I really just want to get you out there, and to BHF, RA, MA, Barber, etc...

Speedballer347

Quote...after all I was your number 3 sponsor this year!  Behind Nicole and Pirelli of course ;)
actually....I think you were at the top of that list :D ;)
Seriously, I do appreciate you putting up w/ all my "borrowing" ::) ;D

We gonna have blast this year :)

ice

Nice picture!!!! ..... At least from your perspective :D

What type of equipment are you using and do you have any rolling footage?