God your great! No man, your great, No, man your g

Started by G 97, April 12, 2006, 05:49:56 AM

G 97

This thread is so we all can worship our friends and tell them how great they are and how no one who is on any of these boards nows sh*t except our friends!

::)
G

Jeff

It's about time Garth...  Man, you're great!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

BRG

Jeff and Garth,
You two are the greatest ever. I will see you at RA and yes we can all sit around after the day and have a beer. We will discuss how great Jeremy and Bill are.

You guys are great,
Baker

spyderchick

You know, everyone here is so great. I can't wait to see you all.

I think we should all start calling each other by "the great", as in "The Great Baker" or "The Great Rosno". It's not an elitist thing, it's just that everyone is just so damn great, you know?
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

robesob

you all are the greatest!!  and i dont know any of you!  how great is that??    i can only hope to meet you all and get in on the worship...

Jeff

QuoteI think we should all start calling each other by "the great", as in "The Great Baker" or "The Great Rosno". It's not an elitist thing, it's just that everyone is just so damn great, you know?

It'd be like going to Famous Dave's.  Only different!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Mark Bernard

Becky sometimes says that I am a great pain in the ass... does that count for something?  ::)

Great friends, great racing, great kids, FANTASTIC GIRLFRIEND, great bikes, great cornerworkers, great staff, great weather, great sponsors, great to be alive!

What a happy tread!  :D

Great God.... I'm gonna be late for work!  :o
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Suzy

I just did 10 miles on my bicycle, I feel great and you guys are great!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

K3!
On the topic of greatness, what more needs to be said? :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

barb_arah

Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Suzy

QuoteOn the topic of greatness, what more needs to be said? :D

Oh great one, we are not worthy, what shall ye do to prove our honor!!;D

Thingy

I don't want to be 'The Great Bill'.  I want to be 'Bill, the Great', like Alexander.  You won't exclude me for being different, will you?
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!