My band in Crystal Lake, IL A littleTAX RELIEF

Started by DanO966, April 10, 2006, 11:36:54 PM

DanO966

hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know
If they are in the Crystal Lake area this friday, my bands playing at Duke O'briens 10ish come out for some cocktails!
http://www.dukeobriens.com/

DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Scotty Ryan

Not like I live in the area - But I have to support my boy Danny....... Benny - just keep me away from the bathroom doors...... And before I forget again - did we come up with a TC team name??????
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

G 97

I'm not much into Christian revival bands other wise I would go.   ;D  

Hey Dano, I think I left a 5 gal red gas can in you trailer.  You going to RA or Barber?  In any event see you sometime.  
G

DanO966

QuoteI'm not much into Christian revival bands other wise I would go.   ;D  

Hey Dano, I think I left a 5 gal red gas can in you trailer.  You going to RA or Barber?  In any event see you sometime.  

I'll be up at Road America thursday night.
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

d_dog

Dano, you have to play summerfest, in Milwaukee 8)

StumpysWife

Hmm.  And here I thought it was a polka group.  Whaddya know.  

IBFrank

Crystal Lake, Isn't that where Jason Vorhees killed all thse kids having sex in the camp??????? Sorry DanO, we'll see you at the races!

motobenco

If you guys can make it, Dan will realize how much he loves being on stage, will dedicate his life to it and give up road racing.  Your support is needed. Now about that Hall guy and the car racing, he needs some support too.  We just need to find Andy F another hobby and the rest of us will be good to go. Scotty needs to chase his dream of being a Hawaiian Tropic Model Search judge and follow that dream  right to the RIO in Vegas.
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Scotty Ryan

QuoteIf you guys can make it, Dan will realize how much he loves being on stage, will dedicate his life to it and give up road racing.  Your support is needed. Now about that Hall guy and the car racing, he needs some support too.  We just need to find Andy F another hobby and the rest of us will be good to go. Scotty needs to chase his dream of being a Hawaiian Tropic Model Search judge and follow that dream  right to the RIO in Vegas.

Well now that you bring it up - It has always been a dream of mine to be a Hawaiian Tropic Model Search Judge - And I will be doing a little searching at Duke's - But i'm sorry - By no means am I gonna quit racing - I guess I'll just have to plan my time differently to fit everything in.... See you at Duke's...
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

BlueRidgePerformance

I was watching WGN News, and I saw that Crystal Lake is hosting something else this summer :P
Kawasaki 650R Endurance Team Owner
2009 Sponsors: Cheetah Race Bodies,,Pitbull,Trackside Racers Supply,Traxxion Dynamics,Vesrah,Woodcraft

jer271

YEAH the yearly running of the gay pride/cardboard cup boat race. Its crystal lakes biggest atraction next to nobody the band and when you drive into town it says welcome to Crystal Lake home of the famous road racer/ lead guiter player DANIMAL ORTAGA ;D