News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Tiff, my renewal?

Started by r6_philly, January 03, 2003, 10:38:30 AM

r6_philly

Tiffiney, did you get my email and voicemail regarding my address change? I have still yet to receive my packet, and don't want to miss the deadline. What address did you mail it to?

Thanks

Dafan Zhang

Dawn

QuoteTiffiney, did you get my email and voicemail regarding my address change? I have still yet to receive my packet, and don't want to miss the deadline. What address did you mail it to?

Thanks

Dafan Zhang

We haven't received ours either, and we don't have a new address.  If you go to www.ccsracing.com under forms.  The "New Racer Info" link has the mailer.

Dawn   :)

TiffineyIngram

Dafan, I got both of them and your address was changed prior to the mailout.  As far as the mailer, out of the 4000 sent out, "Postal" workers (catch the key term there) seem to be holding some hostage.  Just a couple, but to those of you that have mailers MIA, it matters quite a bit.  Thank you, Dawn, for providing the link to the mailer.

;D

r6_philly

Thanks Tiff, I guess I am just anxious to get the season started :D

Should I wait til I get the forms, or just fill out the license form and send it in. I wanna get the status settled so I know what I races I will be racing in, so I can start sending the $$$ ;)

TiffineyIngram

I would just download the forms and get it into the office.  I don't trust the postal system.  Eric lives here in town, and it took a week for us to get his.

GAMEDIC

I just downloaded mine and sent it in....get it yet Tiff? :-)