News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rosno saves everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by BRG, April 09, 2006, 06:31:41 PM

jer271

AND UH did anyone read my post about the RA race order I was wondering if anybody agreeed and if so Maybe we could gather up enough people to get it changed.

BRG

jer271

I am still laughing my ass off
Thanks Baker Iam stuck in Atlanta overnight and that just brought me back up from being bummed out and YOUVE GOT MAIL TOO

G 97

Baker is so mean that he leaves the toilet seat down and pees on it.  
G

IBFrank

I guess we all know which pit Baker, Garth, Thingy, and Geremy will be in, the pit where all the guys are telling each other, ' God your great! No man, your great, No, man your great!'
 Hey idea= start a new thread so we all can worship our friends and tell them how great they are and how no one who is on any of these boards nows sh*t except our friends! Wadah ya think?  ;)

G 97

QuoteI guess we all know which pit Baker, Garth, Thingy, and Geremy will be in, the pit where all the guys are telling each other, ' God your great! No man, your great, No, man your great!'
 Hey idea= start a new thread so we all can worship our friends and tell them how great they are and how no one who is on any of these boards nows sh*t except our friends! Wadah ya think?  ;)
UBGAY ?
G